Chapter 1

[Min Ha Neul's POV]

The sky was so bright and clear. The leaves were dancing with the wind as the trees stood tall. The flowers were blooming elegantly on their branches, decorating each side of the pathway like a fence.

Some petals were lying around the ground effortlessly, making it look like some thrown confetti. It was probably the best day in Seoul during the end of March.

I inhaled some air then humming to the music that I've been listening through the earphone. I've been sitting on the bench in this place for a while, enjoying the scenery that unfolds before my eyes.

This place had become my favorite hideout since I accidentally discovered it. It's quiet and relaxing. Well, the main reason was because this was the place where I saw him for the first time. When I got home so late from school and accidentally ran here and saw him, my first crush.

The thought of school reminded me of the new semester ceremony that will start probably in an hour I presume?

I pulled my phone out and then gazed toward my phone screen to check the time. It's 7.47am. I immediately stood up, realizing that I only have thirteen minutes to get to school before the ceremony begin.

Just about a few minutes later, I saw someone wandering around at the intersection. He was wearing the same uniform as me.

I proceeded to walk forward, approaching him who was busy locking his eyes on his phone screen, walking back and forth.

[Kim Taehyung's POV]

This is ridiculous. How did the map leading me here instead of the school? This intersection doesn't even exist in the map.

I stared at my phone screen examining the map app and tried to figure out where I took the wrong turn.

I tried to walk back but the streets kept getting strange so I decided to just stop here. The entrance ceremony was about to start and yet here I stood, stuck in the middle of a jungle. I walked myself back and forth as I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Do you have any intention to skip the ceremony?" A girl suddenly appeared behind my back making me startled a bit. I turned around to face her, confused.

"Uhm, no. Why did you assume that?" I asked her back and then realized that she was wearing the same uniform as me.

Thank God I could ask for help.

"Nothing. It's just so unusual to find people wandering around here." She shrugged.

Her bright eyes were locked on mine. Her face didn't show any expressions at all and it made me nervous somehow.

"Uhm... Where is 'here' actually? It's not even in the map." I waved my phone slightly, feeling curious and confused at the same time.

"You really need to check it on the map?" another question, same expression.

I sighed and then answered,

"Actually, I was following the direction to the school through this map. But then I ended up here I don't even know how. The map probably doesn't working." I scratched the back of my head as I cleared my throat because I just realized that it sounded so stupid.

"Don't blame the map. Maybe you're the one who got no sense of directions?" She asked as her eyebrows furrowed.

My mouth slightly dropped open as I startled by the question. Or was it a statement? I wasn't sure which one but I couldn't deny it immediately. I just stood there looking at her, searching for some words to say when she finally chuckled.