Chapter 31

[Author's POV]

"Great job boys!" Jimin praised his team as he clapped. "Now let's take a break for a while." He commanded as he motioned to the other boys who was panting after their hell's practice.

"Finally!" Jungkook groaned as he plopped himself at the bleachers beside Taehyung who was chugging on his water like he hadn't drank for years.

"Jimin Hyung is definitely trying to kill us I swear to God." Bambam whined as he laid himself down beside Jungkook.

"You should blame the coach, not Jimin Hyung." Taehyung chuckled.

"They're just the same. Both are mean and won't let us rest." Jungkook sighed as he wiped the sweats on his face with a towel.

"Couldn't help it, the final is in two weeks now." Taehyung sighed as he leaned back.

"It's a good thing that we managed to enter the final but our practice schedule is growing every single day." Jungkook whined.

"Why there has to be such a thing as morning practices? I'm so done." Bambam rolled his body from side to side.

"Weren't you guys the one who got excited for this morning practice cause we're allowed to skip the first period? Why complaining now?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Well, at first yeah. But now I feel sore as hell. Two times a day man, two times a day for a whole week!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Stop being a baby Jungkookie." Jimin climbed up the bleachers before he sat down in front of them, making the boys startled as their captain joined into the conversation.

"Ah H-hyung, I didn't really complain I swear!" Jungkook made a peace sign with his fingers as he tried to convince Jimin.

"Yeah right." Jimin scoffed, followed by Taehyung's laughter and then Bambam's.

"You whined too idiot stop laughing!" Jungkook muttered under his breath as he punched Bambam's right arm while the boy just responded with a mocking expression on his face.

"Oh Jin Hyung and─ It's their PE time already?" Jimin mumbled as he glanced at his wrist watch to check the time when he saw Seokjin walking out of the boys changing room, followed by one of his friends.

Taehyung shuddered by the name, still couldn't repressed his dislike toward the person. But he could do nothing besides watching as the older guy walked freely, along with his laughter which suddenly sounded very annoying in Taehyung's ear.

"Oh you guys still practicing for the final?" He spoke to Jimin before he sat down a few rows ahead of him.

"Yeah Hyung, couldn't help it." Jimin chuckled.

"I know, I've been there." Seokjin chuckled.

"Nope, I've been there. And for your information, our coach isn't as nice as your soccer team's coach." Ken, one of Seokjin's bestfriends and former captain of the basketball team pointed a finger at him.

"Yeah I've heard that he's the worst when it comes to practicing for a match." Seokjin chuckled.

"He's the best tho. That's why we always win the competitions, right Jimin?" Ken added as he smiled proudly at his junior.

"Yup, couldn't agree more." Jimin nodded as he chuckled.

Not longer after that, one of Jimin's teammate called out to him, telling him that the coach was waiting for him in his office. So he excused himself to his hyungs before leaving the gym building.

The next thing that they heard was Jimin's voice echoing on the speakers throughout the school building, announcing that the teachers were having a meeting so the students were given a free time for the rest of the day.