Chapter 27

[Ha Neul's POV]

I heaved a long sigh as I stepped out of the bath tub. I grabbed the only dry towel in there and wrapped it around my body because I forgot to bring my bathrobe with me. But since the boys had not home yet so I didn't think it would be a problem.

I turned on the faucet over the sink, intended to wash my face with some cleansing foam before I went back to my room. But before I could get a hold on my cleanser, someone barged in.

I turned my head and my eyes widened by the sight of Taehyung who was standing casually before me. I was about to scream but he caught me as he covered my mouth with his hand.

I protested some words but it turned out as a 'hmf' sound before he slipped and pushed me further by surprised, causing my back hit against the cold tiles.

His body was pressing against mine. His eyes were lingered on mine while our nose were nearly brushed against each others. I had never been this close to him and it made my heart racing so suddenly.

"V-ah~" I heard someone was calling him from the corridor and we both froze as I glared at him in shock.

Taehyung shook his head silently as he put his index finger over his mouth, telling me to keep quiet while his other hand was still covering my mouth.

"Jungkook said there's another toilet up here." The voice yelled.

Was it Jimin?!

I gasped as I looked at Taehyung and gained a worried look from him.

"I-it's here hyung! B-but I'm using it right now so j-just use the one downstairs!" Taehyung yelled before he caught the corner of his bottom lip in between his teeth.

I glanced over his shoulder and sighed in relief when I saw the door was closed.

"Jungkook went there first and I really need to pee. Can't I just come in for a sec?" Jimin whined slightly and his voice came straight from behind the door now.

My eyes went bigger as I looked at Taehyung in panic and he did the same, because we both know that the door wasn't locked. I shook my head constantly, beckoning him to give some excuses.

"N-NO!" Taehyung yelled quickly. "D-don't come in! I'm..." Taehyung stopped for a while, searching for some words. "I'm naked!" He finally found some and I could tell from his expression that he felt super embarrassed right after the words left his lips.

"Ugh seriously?! Can't you be quick? Oh shit I might pee in my pants." Jimin groaned while the both of us still trying not to make any sounds.

"Ne taehyung-ah, make it quick jebal~" Jimin begged this time and I could totally imagined his face inside my head.

I scoffed but Taehyung immediately glared at me so I rolled my eyes at him.

"I just got in hyung. Just wait for Jungkook downstairs." Taehyung sighed.

"You know what? Nevermind. I'd rather see you naked than peed my expensive pants." Jimin exclaimed.

I could see the door knob was moving before I shut my eyes closed tightly, thinking about what's the worst thing that could happen next.

On the other side, Taehyung was being as hopeless as I am that he couldn't think of any words to say anymore and just leaned his forehead against the wall next to me as he shut his eyes closed.

"Jimin hyung you still need to pee?" Jungkok shouted from downstairs the next second.

"Oh you're done? Thank God! I almost made the worst decision ever that I would probably regret in my entire life!" I could hear Jimin's voice fading out quickly, which means he ran downstairs while muttering those words.

Taehyung and I let out a deep breath as our shoulders dropped, relieved that Jimin had finally gone for the moment. He then looked at me and his eyes widened before he quickly pulled his hands away as he took a few steps back.

"Oh God. You. Towel. No, I mean why didn't you locked the door?! What if that other guys who walked in here instead of me?! Gosh you're so reckless." He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and I noticed that he was slightly blushing.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know that you might come home this early." I mumbled softly.

"Why are you home early? It's barely noon." He asked without looking at me.

"Uhm that's because─"

"Are you sick?" He cut me off as he quickly turned and looked at me with his worried eyes. He hesitantly reached for my forehead but he decided not to as he holding himself back.

"N-no, I'm fine." I shook my head quickly as I felt a thump inside my chest.

Why is my heart acting weird everytime I saw him worried about me?

"You sure? Cause it's not like you for skipping class with no reasons." He added.

"How did you know I never skipped class before?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I just know, kinda." He shrugged. "I found your uniform earlier. Why did you washed it anyway? Is something happened?" He added as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well uhm the faucet in the girls' bathroom was broken and I wet my uniform accidentally. I finally found an excuse to skip chemistry class and went home." I chuckled hesitantly before I bit my bottom lip.

He just stood there, looking staright into my face as he blinked a few times. When he lowered his eyes down, he quickly averted his gaze as he cleared his throat nervously.

"J-just go back to your room. You might catch a cold if you stayed like this." He motioned with his hands without turning his head towards me.

I gasped as I covered my bare shoulders the moment I realized that I was still only wearing a piece of towel to cover my body. I could feel the heat struck me in the face as it slowly turned red.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Go after me okay?" He commanded as he twisted the knob to open the door carefully.

I just nodded and followed him from behind without complaining. We tiptoed across the corridor before he managed to opened my bedroom door in silent.

"Go ahead." He tilted his head, beckoning me to get inside as he glanced over the staircase a few times, obviously trying so hard not to look at me.

"Just go back to them now." I said as I tried to hide my body behind the door once I entered my room, embarassed.

"Just stay inside your room until I managed to send those guys home, okay?" He finally looked at me as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, just go. I still need to put some clothes on." I said half whispering as I nodded my head while my cheeks tinted with the color of fair pink.

"O-of course." He turned his head quickly before he walked away.

I noticed that he blushed before I closed my door and locked it. I exhaled as I leaned against the door. I wasn't completely honest to him earlier. I kinda felt guilty about it because he was so cute and kind and all I could do was only made him worried.

Suddenly my heart raced the moment I thought of what happened earlier. I squeezed the towel over my chest as I could feel my heart slightly hurt the moment it beats faster.

Was it because I lied to him?

―――――――

I'm to lazy to delete or edit the author notes that were already written in some of the chapters so please just bear with it :^)