※ Answers ※

Author: Helloooo your author's here :3 In this chapter your questions will be answered by me and the characters. I'm gonna do my questions first so here we go~

Q: How are you so good at writing?

Author: Honestly I'm still lacking a lot especially at the grammar :') But people said don't let small things blocking your way so that's what I do, keep writing and learning :)

Q: When did you start writing this book?

Author: At the end of 2016. Around November or December I guess.

Q: How do you feel about the response from this book?

Author: Very grateful :')

Q: Did you expect this feedbacks while writing this story?

Author: Not at all, and it successfully blew my mind!!

Q: Why are you so awesome?

Author: I got it from my daddy~ lol just kidding

Q: Will there be a sequel?

Author: Yes! A mini sequel which is Beyond The Distance and an actual sequel that I intended to call Beyond The Scene but I changed it due to the plot. And now that name had been claimed by that korean boyband as their group name so I don't know if I could use it or nah.

But anyway Ha Neul is ready to answer your questions now so go find her! Thankyou for your love and support, I love you❤

~ ~ ~

Q: How do you feel in America without Tae? Like you just made up and you have to go off to America?

Haneul: It's really hard actually, we just made up and then we got separated again. But he always call me and sent me so many cute texts so I won't feel lonely hehe

Q: First of all, good on you for finally getting yourself some happiness! And now, where do you see things going with Tae? Love you!

Haneul: Thankyou, I love you too. Uhm well we just started dating so...

Tae: So what?

Haneul: When did you─ never mind where's the next questions uhm

Q: How are you able to survive a long distance relationship?

Haneul: Well I trust Taehyung a lot and he always make sure that the distance is only temporary. We know that one day we will be in each other's arms again and we're anticipating it every single day. I got excited when days passed because that means I'm a day closer to him.

Tae: Awwww :3

Haneul: Can you please just wait for your turn seriously... /blushes nervously/

Tae: Nope I want to be with you hehe

Author: Seriously Taehyung wait for your─

Tae: Sshhhh /drags author-nim outside the room/

Author: #%&*#%&!!!

Q: Hi Haneul! First, I really like your character in this story. Then, I wanna ask you. How do you feel with Taehyung now? Do you really think that you liked Jin oppa? That's it. I really love you and Kim Tae :)

Haneul: Hello! Oh thankyou! Author-nim must be really happy to see this haha. First, beyond happy. Second, I think I was just admiring him too much that I mistaken it as a 'love'? Third, Kim Tae and I love you too ^^

Q: Do you still like Seokjin?

Haneul: Only as a brother :)

Q: How can I be you?