Chapter 9

[Min Ha Neul's POV]

"You don't bring your lunch?" I asked Hye Jin who sat at her table which was two rows in front of mine.

"No, I don't feel like it. Accompany me to the cafeteria please?" She replied as she faked a whine.

"Alright alright." I rolled my eyes then chuckled. "Where's Jimin??" I asked as I looked around the classroom to find him.

"He went earlier with his team mates." She replied.

"Oh." I hummed.

"He's been hanging out with them a lot lately. That's why from today on I'll stop bringing lunch so I could eat at the cafeteria too." She said as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Girl you're crazy, that boy ain't going no where believe me." I laughed.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go." She said as she linked my arm with hers and then we walked to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was pretty crowded as usual. We scanned the entire room to find Jimin and his team mates. Hye Jin pulled my hand as soon as she spotted him. I followed her without complaining.

"Oh, I thought you guys bring your lunch from home." Jimin asked the both of us as he raised an eyebrow. His whole team mates were staring at us as soon as we arrived at their table.

"She does. But I forgot mine." Hye Jin answered as she pouted her lips slightly. "Can we join you guys?" She added.

"Yeah, sure." Jimin replied casually as his team mates nodded in approval.

Hye Jin took a sit across Jimin and dragged me down to sit right beside her before she asked me to wait for her while she got her food.

Just when I turned to look around the people who sat at that table, I realized that Taehyung was seated right in front of me.

It's not like we were the only one who sat at that table but I felt nervous suddenly as I remembered what happened the last time I met him. I quickly turned my gaze to my lunch box as I opened it.

Taehyung just looked at me for a couple seconds before he threw a small smile towards me and then continued to finish his food without making any noise.

All of them we're finished eating and so did I. I was packing my lunch box neatly when Jimin was waving his hand over my shoulder. I turned my head to saw who it was and I quickly turned back when I saw Seokjin's face.

He approached us and then stood beside our table. I didn't have the courage to look at him so I just repacked my lunch box as the others were busy greeting him.

"Oh Ha Neul..." I paused for a moment as soon as I heard him called my name and then turned my gaze to meet his and tried not to look obviously nervous.

"Annyeong." He waved at me as he gave me a wide smile.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo, Seonbae-"

"Hmm?" He cut me off as he raised an eyebrow.

He didn't ask me to call him oppa in front of these people right?

I thought as I bit my lower lip hesitantly, staring at the people around that table nervously. He just stared at me as if he was waiting for something.

"Ah I mean Oppa, annyeonghaseyo." I gave in as I bowed a little.

He then chuckled as the others who sat at that table were staring at the both of us with eyes full of curiosity. Even Hye Jin and Jimin looked confused.

"Well I'll go ahead then, bye." He said to me and the others before he left the cafeteria.

Just when Seokjin was no where to be seen, Jimin and Hye Jin bombarded me with questions, just exactly like what I expected.

"Oohhh "Oppa" now are we?" Jimin grinned as he rested his chin on his palm. His eyebrows were moving up and down as he teased me.

"Okay what happened last night? Did you just?! OMO!!" Hye Jin's eyes widened as she covered her mouth, being dramatic.

"What are you guys thinking?!" I said as I smacked Hye Jin's arm and then Jimin's hand as well.

"He just walked me home, that's it." I said to Jimin and Hye Jin who just grinned like they got a full truck of free ice cream. But the other people at that table which was Jimin's team mates started to tease me as well.

"Woah noona daebak!" One of them who sat right beside Taehyung raised his thumb towards me as if I just did something noble and he was impressed. I believed his name was Jungkook.

The tease kept on going for a while. The only person who didn't seem interested by the situation was Taehyung. He looked bored instead. He didn't even glanced at me and just busy with his phone while his chin was rested on his other palm. I noticed that he rolled his eyes for several times.

"Stop it you guys!" I sighed as I rubbed my cheeks slightly because it felt a little bit hot. "People are staring at us." I added as I lowered my voice.

My face was definitely as red as a tomato right now. My ears were burning but my words were meaningless. They still making noises to tease me. The more I listened to them the more I felt irritated.

It was so immature. I felt very uncomfortable since other students started to pay their attention at us and I'm afraid that they would spread some stupid rumors about this around the school.

That's it. I'm out of here.

I was about to get up and leave when I heard a loud bang. In front of me, Taehyung just hit the table as he stood up. Everyone at our table went silent as they turned their head, staring at him with confusion.

"What is wrong with you?" Jungkook asked as his eyebrows knitted together. But Taehyung just left without saying a word as if there was nothing happened.

"Where are you going? Yah Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled as he followed Taehyung out of the cafeteria.

I wondered what happened just like the rest of the people in this table. Why is he acting so differently today? He never not talk to me whenever we met. Was it because I cried the last time we met?

Some questions were flying around my head but I snapped out of it immediately. But I'm also glad that the teasing session was finally over, just like the break time.

That was like the first time I felt really glad when I heard the bell rang, indicating that the break time was over. I stood up immediately and walked myself to the classroom without even bother waiting for Jimin nor Hye Jin because I was still feeling upset.