Chapter 8

[Min Ha Neul's POV]

I glanced at myself in the mirror, wearing a baby blue sweater and a dark blue jeans with a pair of brown timberland.

Well, not bad. I said silently as I tried to compliment myself. I grabbed my brown coat afterwards and put it over my shoulder before I went out of my room.

Right after I locked the house, my phone rang inside my bag. I picked up immediately as I saw Hye Jin's name was displayed on the screen.

"Oh Hye Jin-ah, I'm on my way right now. We meet up at the usual place?" I asked as I started to walk.

"Already? I was wanted to ask about the time we should gather up..." She muttered. "I just finished taking a bath, I haven't even dressed yet..." she added as she whined.

"You must be kidding me right? We're supposed to gather at 10am." I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be there by ten, I promise!" She answered quickly.

"You seriously could get ready in just twenty minutes?" I asked doubtfully.

"Well... I'll try. See you then!"  She said and then she hung up the phone.

Aishh this kid. I sighed as I shook my head in disbelief. I swiped over my contact to call Jimin and he picked up after two dial tones.

"What's up?" He said from the other end of the line.

"You arrived yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, about half an hour ago. There's something I need to buy so I came early." He replied.

"Oh. I'm on my way, wait for me at the usual place okay?" I said as I fastened up my footsteps.

"Okay. Is Hye Jin with you?" He asked.

"No, she's about to get ready a few minutes ago. I guess you'll have to wait longer." I said as I let out a chuckle.

"Can't she be punctual just for once?" He sighed.

"I doubt it." I chuckled then added, "I'm gonna hang up now, see you there." I said and then hung up the phone after he replied 'okay'. I put my phone inside my bag and then just kept walking.

I arrived at the place that were promised about fifteen minutes later and then began to look around to find Jimin among the crowd of people.

I saw him from the corner of my eyes and then approached him immediately. As I was getting closer to him, I realized that he wasn't alone and was actually talking to someone. I couldn't see his face since his back was facing me.

I waved at Jimin silently when I stopped a few steps away from them. Jimin waved back at me as soon as he saw me and then the person that he was talking to turned around and looked at me. My heart skipped a beat when I recognized his face as I stunned at my place.

"You're finally here." Jimin said causing me to awakened. "I met Jin hyung at the coffee shop earlier." He said as he nodded at the person beside him. Seokjin just flashed a smile at me.

"Ah, anyeonghaseyo." I said to him as I bowed my head.

"Annyeong." He smiled and then added, "Are you guys going somewhere?"

"Yeah. We were about to go to the mall." Jimin replied as he nodded.

"Oh I shouldn't interrupt your date then." Seokjin said as he chuckled.

"What? No!" My voice sounded high unintentionally so I cleared my throat nervously. "Uhm I mean no, we're not uhm we're not dating or on a da-date." I added with more lower tone. They just stared at me before they both chuckled.