Chapter 32

[Author's POV]

It's been two weeks since Ha Neul went back to her house and she still couldn't get used to the silent. It's really quiet in the house since no one was around.

The maids were no longer working there ever since her father got hospitalized. While Yoongi was busy with his work and rarely visited her at home, so she was completely alone most of the time.

She was used to hear Taehyung greeting her every single morning with his deep raspy voice. But now, the only thing that greeting her in the morning was the sound of the alarm bell.

She was used to hear Taehyung talking about his weird theories during breakfast or dinner, which was never failed to make her laugh. But now, the only sound that accompanied her during breakfast and dinner was the clinking sound of some eating utensils when it hit against each other.

She was way too used to Taehyung's presence and now that he wasn't around, she admitted that she slightly felt lonely and empty inside.

In other word, she missed him.

But she couldn't just go back to his house after what they did to each other. Besides, he didn't want to bother him all the time. It's best to keep her distance towards him, is what she thought.

She somehow managed to settle things down with both Hye Jin and Jimin. But Taehyung, she didn't really know why she felt so much hurt than she supposed to. She couldn't even look straight into his face anymore without having this weird feelings inside her chest.

Taehyung couldn't do much either. He tried to reach out for her but she never answered his calls nor replied to any of his messages. She also avoiding him whenever they met at school. Maybe it was his karma and it was his turn to receive the silent treatment now.

He felt desperate but he tried his best to keep the problem aside and tried to just focus on his practice because it was only days away to the final. And it worked. He never thought about her anymore whenever he was practicing.

Day by day went slowly and the final tournament for the basketball team finally arrived in front of their eyes.

Ha Neul and Hye Jin rushed up to the stadium where the final was being held to support their school's team and of course Jimin.

"I thought we're gonna be late." Ha Neul sighed in relief when she finally got to rest her bum on one of the audience seats.

"Sorry, my little sister wore my clothes again I really need to give her a lesson." Hye Jin rolled her eyes before scanning the court to find her boyfriend.

"Woah I didn't know our basketball team have so many supporters like there are even students from other schools as well." She looked impressed with the banners that caught her eyes which people brought to support the team.

"They probably here just for the looks. They lowkey treating our players like an idol. I'm not even sure anymore whether we attend a sport game or a concert." Hye Jin shook her head in disbelief.

"Same." She laughed.

"Jimin oppa!!"

"Saranghae Park Jimin!!"

"Jiminie fighting!!"

Some girls were yelling once the captain from both team entered the court to decide which team would get the opportunity to attack first.

"I don't know whether I should be proud or angry right now." Hye Jin mumbled as the other girls started yelling and praising his boyfriend.

"You should be proud of course." Ha Neul chuckled.