Chapter 16

[Author's POV]

From: Unknown
Can you meet me in the rooftop later during lunch break?

To: Unknown
May I ask who is this?

From: Unknown
Oh I forgot that you don't have my number haha. It's me, your Seokjin Oppa :D

Ha Neul blushed as a smile slowly forming on her lips. Did he just said that he is my Oppa oh my freaking God. Her heart screamed as she read at his text over and over again.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot this early morning??" Hye Jin nudged her as she passing by, causing Ha Neul jumped in surprise that she almost threw her phone to Hye Jin's face.

"Aishh you startled me!" She rolled her eyes at her bestfriend.

"You didn't answer my question." Hye Jin rolled her eyes back at Ha Neul as she put her bag on her desk.

"You didn't tell me about Jimin, so payback." Ha Neul snorted as she shoved her phone to her pocket.

"I told you I was going to tell you at school." Hye Jin whined.

"Still mad at you tho." Shw said as she looked away jokingly.

"Oh come on! I'll treat you anything, I promise! Stop being mad at me." She whined as she nagged Ha Neul's arm.

"Anything?" Ha Neul said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yup." She nodded quickly.

"Let's grab sushi after school." Ha Neul muttered as she smiled.

"Deal. Now spill." Hye Jin nodded quickly.

"Okay so..." She breathed and then continued, "Seokjin Oppa texted me just now." She whispered toward Hye Jin as a smile spread across her face.

"For real?? What did he say?" Hye Jin squealed excitedly.

"He asked me to meet him later during lunch break." She replied.

"Is he going to ask you out?!" Hye Jin said half whispering.

"What? No way!" She shook her head quickly.

"What else that makes him wanted to meet you alone? I'm pretty sure that's what gonna happen." Hye Jin said confidently.

"Well I don't know." She shrugged.

"Can't you at least have a bit of confidence?" Hye Jin sighed.

"Actually, I met him yesterday and he asked me to pick a gift that girls would like. He said it for someone so yeah." She informed as she lowered her gaze to the ground.

"A gift for a girl? Probably for his friend?" Hye Jin raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not sure. It seemed...special." She mumbled softly.

"Well listen. If he already had a girlfriend, the entire school will be talking about that. But no, not a single person talk about it." Hye Jin shrugged.

Ha Neul was thinking about the same thing. If he had a girlfriend all of the girls in this school would probably depressed already but they were all seemed fine.

The sound of the classroom door being opened startled Ha Neul, brimging her back from her reverie. Mr. Kang entered the classroom, causing the students ran back to their original places.

~~~~~~~

Ring-ring!!

"Alright kids, don't forget to fill up the form and get it signed by your parents or guardian otherwise you will not allowed to participate in the trip." Mr. Kang ended the class casually before he stepped outside.