≫ December 30th

[Ha Neul's POV]

"...ngie.... Taehyungie!"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? You seemed a little bit off..." I looked at him in confusion as I frowned.

"Yeah, I'm okay! Sorry, I'm just... still a little bit sleepy." He rubbed his eyes slowly.

"So, what did you say?"

"Oh, uhm where do you wanna go today?" I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Well anywhere you go, I'll follow." He shrugged as he gave me a smile before he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

I scoffed slightly. "Alright then, we better go now." I snatched his half-empty cup as I got up from the sofa.

"Shouldn't we take a shower first?"

"Of course."

"Together?" He wiggled his eyebrows as he looked at me, smiling.

"No! I'm going first." I said quickly before I ran to the bathroom, right after I put our cup inside the sink.

He just chuckled as he followed me with his gaze. "You better lock the door, babe!"

~ ~ ~

"Madison Square Garden?" His eyebrows creased as he examined the huge building that standing in front of us.

"Mhm." I nodded slightly.

"A concert?" His gaze landed back on me while one of his eyebrows got lifted.

"Nope." I simply shook my head.

He gasped a moment later as his eyes widened before he smiling uncontrollably because he's the type of person who can't control his excitement.

"Are you serious??" He muttered as if he didn't believe what he's thinking right now.

"Mhm." I smiled as I showed him two tickets of an NBA game that will start in 20 minutes.

"God I love you so much." He pecked my forehead really quick and then he put his arm around me as we walked into the building.

The first half was over. I didn't pay much attention to the game because I was too focused on giving my attention to the man who was sitting next to me.

Watching him enjoying the game like that giving me such a different pleasure. He's often daydreaming lately and it's making me worried.

He doesn't even remember about his birthday, which is today. And when I asked about what he want for his birthday this morning, he didn't answer cause he was zoning out, again.

I heaved a deep sigh as I wondering about what could possibly going on inside his mind because I really can't figure it out.

"What?"

His voice made me realize that I had been looking at his face all this time. But instead of averting my gaze to the other side, I flashed him a thin smile.