Chapter 14

[Min Ha Neul's POV]

Ding-dong...
Ding-dong...

The sound of the bell made me startled as I snapped my eyes open quickly. Soon, I realized that I fell asleep on the sofa in Taehyung's living room.

I turned my sight to the window across the room and the sun was already up in the sky, slightly blinding my eyes with its bright light. I stretched my arms as I yawned when I saw Taehyung walking from the kitchen to open the door.

Last night, he offered me to live with him but I'm not really sure about the idea even after he convinced me many times. So he finally gave up and asked me to just stay for the day and I agreed to that.

Since it was Saturday, I don't have to go to school and the fact that I overslept won't bother me at all. I was about to go to the bathroom to wash my puffy face when I saw someone walked into the living room.

"Samchon?" I startled when I recognized his face.

"Are you okay?" He grabbed my shoulder as he scanned my face. "Should we go to the hospital??" His eyes widened as he saw the bandage that was wrapping around my forehead.

"No Samchon, I'm fine." I shook my head quickly and then added, "But what are you doing in here?" My eyebrows were knitted together, confused by his sudden appearance.

"To check up on you of course and to deliver your stuff." He said briefly.

"My stuff? What stuff? Wait, how did you know that I am here in the first place?" Lines were forming on my forehead since I'm getting more confused by the situation.

"Your clothes and other important stuff I guess? I don't know I asked Mrs. Han to pack it for you." He replied calmly as he nodded towards his back where a big travel bag and a box were laying down on the floor beside Taehyung's leg.

"He called me this morning and told me that you need some time away from the house. He said you wanted to live here for a while and asked for my permission." He added.

"And you allowed it?" The tone of my voice raised without me planning since I couldn't believe what he just said.

Taehyung you little...

I glared over Yoongi's shoulder and found Taehyung who was leaning on the wall while giving me his widest tight smile as he made a peace sign causing me to mentally face palmed myself.

"I do trust him, so yes you got my permission." Yoongi nodded before he turned around to face Taehyung and then added, "I've told you that I've killed people before right? You're dead if anything happen to Ha Neul." Yoongi glared as he tried to threaten Taehyung who quickly stood straight and nodded his head as his smile vanished from his face.

What a poor innocent boy. I chuckled inside.

"Good." Yoongi said before he took his phone out from the pocket inside his suit. "I need to go now. Take care, okay?" He added as he patted my head gently before he walked away.

"Please take a good care of her." He said softly when he walked past Taehyung then headed outside.

"What on earth do you think you're doing?!" I yelled in disbelief at Taehyung after I make sure that my uncle was no longer around.

"Moving your stuff to your room." He said casually as he picked up the travel bag with his right hand. "You can bring the box, right? You know that my other hand is not at its best right now." He flashed a smile towards me as he walked past me like there was nothing bothering him at all.