≫ First Date

Ding-dong~
Ding-dong~
Ding-dong~

Ha Neul unwillingly opened her eyes, annoyed by the sound of the bell that constantly ringing on her eardrums.

Who would come so early in the morning like this? It was definitely not Yoongi because the guy have his own key to the house, so why bother ringing the bell.

She groaned as she descended the stairs, ruffling on her messy hair as her eyes were still half closed. She was only been sleeping for three hours since she had to pack things up right after she got home from the park last night.

She opened the front door as she yawned and her eyes widened when she recognized the person behind the door.

"Good morning." The guy gave her his iconic rectangular smile.

"Taehyung?" Her eyebrows were knitted together as she squinted, blinded by the sun or maybe by his sudden appearence.

"Oh it's been a while since I saw you in pajamas." He stared at the girl from head to toe as he amazed.

"Yah stop staring! What are you doing here?" She blushed as she tried to fix her messy hair.

"Shouldn't you invite your boyfriend to come in first?" He said as he faking a pout.

"Yeah sorry, come in." She flustered by the word boyfriend but she was too shy to show it and just opened the door wider, letting him in.

Taehyung held his arm out and grabbed her by the waist, dragging her with him as he walked inside the house right after he closed the door with his other hand.

"Okay, what are you doing now weirdo?" She giggled yet still confused by her boyfriend's behavior.

"Stop calling me that." Taehyung mumbled before he pecked her lips as he got his hands on her waist.

"Okay handsome, now would you mind telling me what are you doing here?" She raised an eyebrow as she smiled.

"I want to have you for the rest of the day." He whispered as he pulled her closer, staring into her eyes with a look full of pure adoration.

"W-what do you mean?" She stuttered as her cheeks became bright red.

"You're leaving tomorrow, so..." He lowered his gaze to her lips.

"S-so?" She stuttered as her heart beat increased.

"I want to spent the rest of the day with you. Only the two of us doing you know..." He mumbled softly as he licked his lips.

"Well-"

"Do you mind?" He said non-chalantly as one of his hands stroking her neck while his thumb slightly caressing her cheek.

"N-no. But isn't it t-too fast to do such a t-thing?" She looked away, too embarrassed to look at him.

Is he even thinking straight? She wondered.

"I don't think so." He whispered in her ear as he slighlty nibbled on it, sending shiver through her whole body.

"B-but I'm not ready to do that, Tae-"

"You're not ready to go to the amusement park?" He pulled back as he bursted out a laughter that he's been holding on for the past few minutes.

"Yah!" She yelled in embarrassment as she smacked the boys chest, trying to released herself out of his arms but he didn't let her.

"Oh what were you thinking? Are you having such a dirty thought in this early morning?" He smirked.

"Of course n-not! Yah let me go now, byuntaetae!" She squeled, her face was even redder than the tomato right now.