3.6

"How is your face?" Came one voice after another.

"No towel this time? Cause damnnn!"

"Another Big entrance, or going for a low-key stroll into the room this time?"

And finally, "Why don't you sing to us a little more?"

The last comment was from Zico and for some unknown reason, although my features were a scowl best equipped for a World War, my insides fluttered.

His crimson eyes cut into me, somehow emotionless as they worked over my body, lingering on my thighs; but when he noticed me watching him, he pulled his black ballcap lower on his face and threw his hood up over it.

"My hour of redemption boys," I lashed out. "Like it or leave it."

"Oh, we sure do like it." Came another back-of-the-room comment, and I hit him with my best bitch face, but then ended up smiling at him.

I was in a room flooded with testosterone and I could have sworn it was getting to me, and of course Megan, who still sat in the corner licking her lips like a starved animal as he watched the back of Deans head. If I hadn't known any better, I probably would have thought she had rabies or something, foaming at the mouth and all that.

There were so many familiar faces that I felt honoured... even if they had just come here for the shits and giggs.

Dean, Zico, Gray, Simon, and then there was Jung Joon Young and Crush, Loco a couple of others.

"So," Crush beamed. "Shall we play a game?"

"You sound like Jigsaw you tool." Jay grumbled.

"Yeah, when we said you were as small as him, that didn't mean you should play the role." Simon laughed, but then again, it could have been a snarl.

"Hey, nothing wrong with being small. At least we can get all the good hiding places!" I defended, earning myself an approving nod from all the small guys.

"What, like the trash chute?" Loco said on a wink.

I looked at Jay who brought his glass of alcohol to his lips, avoiding my oncoming question and piercing gaze. But his actions spoke for themselves and I couldn't help but land a punch in his gut. He flipped forward, a muffled grunt sounded as he did so, spitting a spray of soju over everyone else in a two meter radius. A chorus of laughs erupted and just like that, the party started...