3.8

7 minutes in Heaven

"WAIT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "We have lost two heads!"

"Oh yeah, Dean and Megan were chosen for 7 minutes in Heaven..." Crush announced.

"AND YOU LET THEM GO IN THERE ALONE!?" I squeaked. "TOGETHER?!"

"They went in about forty minutes ago..." Zico and Taewoon smirked at each other.

I looked towards the only cupboard in the room, my eyes weary of what they might find. Scared of having to bleach and scrub my corneas... heck, even my short-term memory, I slowly closed the distance, somehow using Loco as a shield as I went.

One step...
Two step...

Rushing could be heard from inside the closet and my mind ran wild, imagining all the things I was about to uncover my poor, virgin friend doing. However... nothing braced me for what I was about to see...

I jerked the door open, the pair sitting with their legs crossed, opposite to each other. Megan looked up at me, a gleam of amusement in the centres of her eyes.

She leaned forward and whispered to me... "I just traded your Holographic Charizard Break for... an unown!!!!"

My eyes flicked from her to Dean, then to the glittering Pokemon card that just completed my collection after a two year long negotiating period. Gasps of horror sounded from behind me and Jay appeared by my side, his eyes weary as he registered my expression and shaking body.

He squeezed my shoulder in his hand and I looked at him reluctantly, my eyes still wide as I tried not to kill my best friend...

"I know it took you two years to get him..." he gulped, looking at Dean harshly who clutched the card to his chest. "But... don't do anything drastic..."

All I could do was laugh lamely, my eyes zeroing in on Megan again, her expression morphing into pure terror as the realisation of what she had just done kicked in.

"May you rest in pieces..."

-looooool. Idek if Dean likes Pokemon but I wrote this at like 02:30 am so no judging people 😂