Chapter 3

Deborah pov
I grab my pajamas out of my suitcase and head to the bathroom. The bathroom is charming. It's enormous, and it has its tv.
10 min later
I step out of the shower and put on my pajamas. Then I dried my hair so I won't get sick. After doing all that, I went straight to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

7 hours later
"Miss," someone kept whispering and shaking me. I slowly open my eyes to see a maid looking down at me around my mom's age. "Ahum, yes," I said as I sat up. "Sir wants you to come down for dinner," she said. Omg, how long did I sleep? It's already dinner time!! "I'm not hungry," I lied. I don't want to eat with that monster. I heard my stomach grumble, and I felt embarrassed. "Please come down after you change," she said, and I give her an apologetic smile. I grab a pair of Nike sweatpants and my school soccer t-shirt.
Well, it was my ex-boyfriend's, but I still have it since it was comfortable. I open the door and found my way downstairs to the kitchen. I swear it was like a maze. When I walk into the kitchen, all eyes were on me. David points to the seat across from him, and I slowly walk over to the center and sit down. I don't know why maids are all here in the dining room, watching us eat. "You must be hungry, I don't know what you like to eat, so I told the maids to cook a lot of food," he said. I look at the foods that are on the table. There were tons of food. I'm pretty sure both of us won't finish. "Ahum, thank you, it looks good," I said but didn't look at him; instead, I look at the maids since they were that one that made it. We ate silently; once in a while, I can feel his intense glare, but I didn't have enough courage to look at him, so the whole time, I look at down at my plate. "I thought after we get to marry, we will have to make some changes," his deep voice said. Now I know that I have to look at him since he is talking. I slowly lift my head and look at his blue eyes. They were gorgeous but cold. "What changes?" I asked, more like stuttering. "I want to have kids," he said, and I almost lost my breath. I just turned 18; I still need to experience life for once.
"No!" I shout, and everyone stares at me. "I mean, I just turned 18, I-I still need to go to college, and I need to experience freedom," I said. He still has that same dark expression on his face. Does this man ever smile? "You won't be going to college. You need to stay home and take care of our kids. I'll provide you with anything you need. I'll provide everything for your family," he said and almost slapped him. First, he forces me to come here, then he's going to marry me, and now kids! Like what the fuck! There is no way I'm giving him my virginity.
"Fine, after I give u a kid, will you let me go?" I ask. He raises his eyebrow after hearing those words coming out of my mouth. "You're my wife; why would I let you go?" He asks. "Because you're forcing me to marry you. I do not wish to spend my whole life with someone I don't love," I said. I do not know how I became so confident. I notice that the maids were all uncomfortable, probably because I'm talking back to the ruthless Mafia. "Once you're mine, I will not let go," he said and walked out, leaving me sitting alone with these awkward maids. I don't know how long I sat here because I came back to my senses by the time the table was clean. I stood up from my seat and walked out of the dining room. Maybe, I should explore this place. I wonder if he ever gets lonely sometimes.
I think I look around for at least an hour. I decided to go back to the kitchen, so I can retrace where my room is. I'm pretty sure it will take me a year to get used to this prominent place. As I was walking back to the kitchen, I bump into a hard chest. "I'm sorry," I said and looked up to see a very handsome guy. I do not know who he is, probably one of David's bodyguard.
"Who are you?" He asks.
"I'm Deborah," I said. He scans me from head to toe and smirks.
"You're beautiful," he said, and that made me blush a little.
"I am Simon," he said. Is he a model or what? He is so hot and tall.
"So, Deborah, what are you doing here?" He asks. I was about to say something until a deep, dark voice answers the question.
"She is my fiancé," the voice of David Gandy said. I smell the pungent perfume of his getting closer to my back. I stood frozen and tense up. His hand is around my shoulder while he looks at Simon with his usual dark expression.
"I see, she looks too young, don't you think, uncle?" Simon asked. Wait, Uncle? He is related to David. Oh gosh, why did I be nice to him? Ughhhh, but he is so handsome, though; I guess that runs in the family.
"She is 18, old enough to marry me," David said. I couldn't help but stare at his jaws, which is clench tightly for some reason.
"She is 18? Uncle, she is two years younger than I am," Simon said. 2 years younger? Then that means Simon is 20. Wow, he looks mature for his age.
"It's not my fault that your mom had you early, right?" David asks, and Simon tense up. He looked at me then back at David.
"I'm sorry if I have offended you, uncle, and you too, aunt," he said while staring at me. I give him an awkward smile. It's just weird that I'll be his aunt, but he is two years older than I am.
"Since you guys met already, Deborah, you can go. Tomorrow my family relatives are going to come here." David said while he looks down at me. I nodded and was about to walk away, but his hand grip on my shoulder.
"And you, Simon, I want you to talk to my fiancé with manner. I do not appreciate you talking or flirty with her as a friend," David said, and he gives Simon a more intense cold glare. I was so scared for Simon, who has to look into those eyes. "I will make sure of that, uncle," Simon said.
After warning Simon in front of me, David took me to my room.
"I want you to stay away from Simon," he said. I give him a confused look at why he wants me to stay away from his nephew, which will also be my nephew.
"May I ask why?" I asked since I couldn't hold it in.
"I see the way he looks at you; he is interested. I do not appreciate the way he looks at what's mine," David said. What's his? I nod my head.
"Don't disobey me, Deborah; you won't like the outcome of it," David said. I nod my head once more, not wanting to fight back.
"Oh, and I got you this," he said and pulled out a small box. He handed it to me, and I open it. It was a diamond ring.
"Since my family will be here, I have to get you an engagement ring, or else they won't believe it," he said with his dark, husky voice. The ring is shiny and pretty. It looks too expensive, though.
"Do I have to keep this? It looks too expensive. Besides, I don't need an engagement ring," I said and handed it back to him, but he didn't take it.
"As I said, my family won't believe it unless I prove it," he said and snatched the box out of my hand. I watch him open the box, and he took the ring out. Then he put it on my left hand, ring finger.
"It looks beautiful on your hand, my love," he said and kissed my fist. I just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say or do.
"Ahum, thank you," I said nervously.
"Goodnight," he mumbles and walks out.