Chapter 23

Deborah pov
"Look Shawn you got to accept my decision. I choose him, my husband" I said.
Shawn nodded and stare at me like he didn't want to let me go.
"Please, just promise me you won't let anything happen to you" he said.
"David will never let anything happen to me" I said.
Shawn looks at me emotionlessly and nods.
"So, what now?" He asked.
"Well, I ask to take things slow. I'm not fully sure if I want to move back into the mansion with him. It's a little too early for me. I want to enjoy this freedom and then move back and fully commit to him that we will have a family." I said.

I ask David to give me some time, some time to regain my strength and process all the things that happened. Of course it won't be forever but at least he's giving me some time to do that.

"Thank you for everything Shawn" I said.
"You won't thank me any longer" Shawn whisper and I wonder what he meant by that.
I was left alone in the house, so I decided to cook dinner for my family.
Fathers health is getting better after that surgery so I'm pretty greatful for that.
David has given me the opportunity to do whatever I want.
Like if I want to go to collage I can, and I want to but it's not only about me, I also have to think of him.
He wants to start a family very badly, and he is at the age to have kids so I want to give him kids.

I went in the kitchen and start making whatever I can find, in the fridge to make dinner.

David pov
"Hey brother in law!" I heard someone shouted.
Me and my business partners turn around to see Destiny making her way to us.
"Oh hey Destiny, what are you doing here?" I asked wondering what she is doing in my company.
"Let's just say, I am an employee here. You won't know since you and Deborah were living in Spain when I apply" Destiny said.
"Well it's good to have you in our company" I said.
"Yes it is" I heard Nick mumble behind me.
"Well I'll see you around then" Destiny said and left us.
"Your sister in law is a catch" Nick said and I notice him staring at Destiny's butt.
"Nick, that's my sister you're talking about, and Deborah would kill me if I get one of her sister involve with a mafia" I said.
"Oh someone's doing a brother in law duty now" Nick tease making me roll my eyes.
"Hey, I'm just going to smash her and pass" Nick said making me want to punch him.

Deborah pov
I finish cooking, now I just need to take a shower because I smell like crap.
I open some music and got in the shower. I always open loud music when I shower, and I know I'm not the only one that does that.

I put on a robe, and walk in my room and gasp.
It was all trashed.
Everything in my room has been torn into pieces, including my bed sheets.
There was a message written on the wall.
You Belong To Me
I rush downstairs and grab my phone.
I dial David's number and told him to come right away.

"What happen?" David asked as he wraps his big suit around my cold shoulder.
"I just came out of the shower and saw something in my room" I said.
David and his men went upstairs to see what I saw.
I heard David yelling something at his guards before coming back down to me.
"I will catch whoever wrote that" David said and kiss my forehead.
I was cold and very afraid.
Who could've done this?

"Come stay with me" David said.
"But what about my sisters and mother? They will be in danger" I said.
"I will have my guards to protect them, you can come back and live with me. It's obvious that the person is after you" David said.
He is right someone is trying to do something to me so I should go stay with him for safety.
Besides I will have to move back in with him in the future.
"I'll pack my things" I muttered.

I pack whatever I can find that hasn't been ruined.
They could've just left the message instead of ruining my room.
I told my mom and sisters about this and they seem to like the idea that I am going to move back in with David. 
Of course my mom would like the idea, she is the one that wanted this to happen anyway.
"Let's go" David said and order him guards to carry my belonging.
He seems pretty excited that I am moving back in with him but I'm a little nervous since I have a lot of bad memories in that mansion.