Chapter 5

Deborah pov
I look at myself in the mirror. Just a few days ago, I was wearing my white graduation gown. Now I'm wearing a wedding dress.
The dress is pretty and everything, but I felt like I am destroying myself.
"You look beautiful, darling," my mom said as she kisses my cheeks. I smile and look at her sad face.
"Your father and I are very sorry," she apologizes, but I shook my head.
"Mom, don't cry; you're going to ruin your makeup," I said as I wipe the tears that are falling from my cheeks. She quickly nods her head and gives me a fake smile.
"Time to go," my dad said, and I put my hand around his elbow. My sisters give me an encouraging smile before they walk down the aisle. After the braids, the maid and the flower girls reach the end of the hall. I took a deep breath. The piano started playing, and everyone stood up. My dad smiles at me, and we started walking down the aisle. My face didn't have a good expression, but I tried to smile a little. I look at David who's face looks a bit happy, I guess, but he isn't smiling. I saw my mom smiling and waving. I smile back, and in no time, we reach the end of the aisle.
"Who gives Deborah Gomez to David Gandy?" The priest asked.
"My wife Daisy and I," my dad said—David then walks down and reach out his hand.
"I love you, princess," my dad said before giving my hand to David. David gives him a nod and walks me up the short steps. The whole time, I had no idea what the priest was saying about marriage. I'm just shaking inside, and I feel like I want to run off.
"Do you, David Gandy take Deborah Gomez as your wife?" The priest asks. David looked at me and said. "I do."
"Do you, Deborah Gomez, take David Gandy as your husband?" The priest asked and stood there frozen. Everyone looked at me, waiting for my answer. I was breathing hard, not knowing what to say. David's calm face turns into a dark, cold front. "I-I," I kept stuttering as I look around. The crowd is whispering and confused about why I'm like this. I look at my parents. Then back at David. I took a deep breath before saying.
"I Do."
David's face looked relieved after I said that. The priest made another speech. After we put the ring onto each other's hand, he made another speech, and my legs are killing me.
"You may now kiss your bride," The priest said, and I stood there awkwardly. I do not want to kiss this beast in front of everyone; it's embarrassing. David must have noticed me looking uncomfortable, so he kisses me on the forehead instead. After the ceremony, everyone heads over to the mansion for the party. The maids prepared everything already, and it looks beautiful. I am now changing in my room. I change into the right long dress that was chosen by that one designer.

"You look wonderful, honey," my mom said

"You look wonderful, honey," my mom said. I look at myself; I can't believe that I am married now, to a Mafia.
"It must have cost thousands of dollars for the wedding," I muttered.
"Not thousands, billions, but you shouldn't be surprised, after all, you married to David Gandy," Destiny said. I roll my eyes at how the way she said it. It sounded like jealousy. Before I can say something, my bedroom door opens to reveal David. My sisters sat up from my bed, and my mom turns to him. He stood there with his usual dark expression.
"May I have some alone time with my wife?" He asked. I look at my mom and sisters. They all nod, and my sisters give me an encouraging smile before walking out, dragging my mom along with them. I sat there looking at myself in the mirror awkwardly.
"You look beautiful," he said.
"Thank you," I said quietly. He then pulls out some jewelry box.
"This is for you," he said and opened it. It reveals a diamond necklace that seems way too expensive. It looks more expensive than my house.
"This is my grandmother's before she passes away; she gives it to me. She told me to give it to my future wife," he said. Without my permission, he puts the necklace on my neck for me.
"Thank you, David, but it's so expensive, it's your grandmother's, you should keep it," I said and was about to take it off, but he stopped me.
"You're part of the family now. You're my wife; this is something that she wants," he said before kissing my neck.
"We should go; everyone is waiting," I quickly said before things get way overboard. He nods and holds my hand. Then he leads me down to a ballroom. It was way bigger than my room, maybe more significant than the living room. This place is meant for a ball or party. When we walk in, everyone looks at us and smiles. I smile back since I didn't want to be rude. I saw my sisters talking to Davids's sisters while my parents speak to him. After we greet the guests, David went to talk to his guy friends while I talk to my sisters and some of my friends.
"I can't believe you didn't tell us that you're dating David Gandy," San said. She is my best friend, so she has been bugging me, not telling her about David.
"I just, I don't know, I didn't want you guys to judge me for dating an older guy," I said, trying to make things up.
"I see, you're marrying without telling me," a voice that I recognize said. I turn around to see my ex-boyfriend Carlos. We dated for almost a year, but we are still close friends. We dated in our 10th-grade year but split during our junior year. He is still a perfect friend of mine, though. I give him a warm hug; I'm glad that he came to my wedding.
"Omg, I can't believe you're here. Who invited you?" I ask. He gives me a mean look because I sounded rude, saying, who invited you?
"Since you didn't send me an invitation, San invited me instead," he said.
"I'm glad you came, though," I said and patted his shoulder. He gives me the cute smile of his, which I always like.
"Isn't it just me, or is your husband stalking you?" San asks. I turn around to see David sitting on the couch with some of his friends. He is sipping on a glass of alcohol while he stares at me intensely.

After making eye contact with him, I quickly turn around.
"He's probably jealous that you're talking to me," Carlos said. I shrug my shoulders, not knowing what to do.
"And who is that hot guy that is also staring at you?" San asks. She points to Simon, who is also staring at me intensely. Why is everyone like this today? I feel so uncomfortable. Simon caught me staring back at him, and he smirks. I turn back to San, who is trying to get Simon's attention.
"He is David's nephew," I said. My friends and I talked about our high school years and all of that until I felt a hand behind my lower back. It was cold yet soft. It was David's. San and Carlos's smile faded after they saw him.
"Ahum, David, this is my friend San and Carlos," I said awkwardly. San gives him an awkward smile while Carlos stares at him.
"Ahum, hi," Carlos finally said.
"I thank you all for coming here, but I have some guests that I would like my wife to meet," David said. San nodded as she steps back while Carlos looks at me.
"I guess we won't be seeing each other anymore, ex-girlfriend," Carlos said with a smirk. I felt David's handgrip on my lower back. Why is Carlos like this? Omg, this is so awkward.
"Ex?" David asked with the usual deep, dark voice of his.
"Oh, sorry, I thought you would know," Carlos said and walked away after shooting David a cold glare.
"I can get rid of that boy easily," David whispers in my ear, which made me shiver. Does he mean by killing him or kicking him out of the party?
I give him a nervous smile before he leads me to his group of friends.
3 hours later
Being in David's private jet is so dull. All I did was listen to music while he works on his laptop. We are heading to Hawaii for our honeymoon. I always wanted to go to Hawaii for my honeymoon but not with someone that is a beast. It's just awkward. I do not even want to think about tonight because it will ruin my mood.
........ Finally, we're here. David said that he has a penthouse of his own. I do not know how this man manages to pay for a lot of things. When I walk into the penthouse, I was amazed by how beautiful it is. It was big and impressive. I want to explore Hawaii right now, but it's already late. It took us hours to get here, and that wasted the day. One of David's men brought in our suitcase while David talks on the phone. I, on the other hand, is looking outside. It is beautiful. I walk into our room, and it was huge. The first thing that caught my attention was the balcony. I ran to it and lookout. I wish my sisters were here to enjoy this place with me.
"Do you like the view?" The voice of David said. I turn around to see him so close to me. What view is he talking about? It's late at night. I nodded my head since my mouth wouldn't let a word out.
"I'm glad," he said, and it looks like he is happy.
"You're beautiful, Deborah; I hated it when those men were checking you out during the party," he said as he kisses my neck. I, on the other hand, is trying to breathe. This man is doing things that I don't want, but he is my husband now. I gulp as I felt David's hand trailing up my thighs.
"Beautiful," he mumbles. A second later, he crashed his lips on mine. I hesitated. I didn't know what to do. I see where this is going, but I'm afraid. After a few moments of staying silent and frozen, I finally kiss back. He seems to like that I'm kissing back. I wrap my arms around his neck as he starts kissing my neck. His hand trails down my back, and a second later, he squeezes my butt. I let out a moan. He continues to attack my neck while his hand lifts my legs and wraps them around his waist. He starts walking back into the bedroom. He gently places me on the bed as he looks into my eyes. After putting me on the ground, he took off his shirt to reveal his abs. His body is so damn fine. He smirks after noticing that I was checking him out.
He then starts attacking my neck, my lips, and every skin that he sees.
"You're so beautiful," he whispers. He took off my shirt, revealing my flat stomach and my chest. In seconds, he took off my bra, and I feel so embarrassed. He mouths something, but I don't know what it was. "These are perfect," he said. He cupped my breast and started kissing, sucking, and biting on it. After he was done, I swear there were more than ten hickeys.
"I told you, I'll leave more on the wedding night," he said, and I felt myself blush a little. He started kissing my stomach and went lower and lower. He took off my pant my panties. Now I am naked. David kiss my area before taking off his pant. I didn't want to see what is happening, but I did. He took off his boxer and revealed his massive member. Omg, I don't think it'll fit. It looked like he read my mind.
"Relax, it'll fit," he said. He then places both of his hands beside my head. He kisses my lips one more time before he spoke. "It'll hurt only.
In the beginning."
He then enters me. I couldn't help but scream and scratch his back. He tries to calm me down by kissing my cheeks and creasing them. He didn't once pull out. After seeing that, I have relaxed; he starts moving. It was painful, excruciating. David somehow manages to fix his whole member inside of me. Soon, I started moaning and scratching his back.
"David!" I moan. He kisses me as he starts going faster. I look down and saw the blood dripping. Omg! I felt like I would reach my high, and soon, I release on his member. He did the same, releasing inside of me. David and I stay silent for a few minutes, trying to catch our breaths.
When I was about to grab the cover and go to sleep, he turned me around since I was hella tired. I was lying on my stomach. He smacks my butt a few times before he enters me again.
"This is the only mine," he whispers in my ear.