Chapter 18

Deborah pov
I pace back and forth. The maid watch me carefully. She is the only person that knows right now so she cannot tell anyone, especially David. This is not the time to tell him that I am pregnant. He is already locking me in the house. If I tell him that I'm pregnant, there is not chance that I will get to go out again.

"You must not tell David" I begged the maid who looks as nervous as I was.
"Please Mrs.Gandy, your husband must know about this" she said.
I shook my head.
"He must not know or I won't be able to see my family again. Please help me out. I promise I will tell him when time comes" I begged.
She looks into my soaked wet eyes.
She looks as devastating as I was.
"Fine, I will keep this a secret" she said and holds my hand.
"I will help you take care of the baby inside since you're too young to know what to do during pregnancy" she said and I nodded.
I left the maid in charge of making me food that pregnant woman's eat and things that I need to do to keep the baby healthy.
Now I need to try to change David into a better man. I know that is might seems impossible but maybe he will change. I'm still not willing to face him after what he have done to me and Edward.
I need to avoid arguing with him again though. Just in case he hits me. I do not what my baby to suffer. 

A few hours later, I got ready for bed. It was a long day. Edward's funeral and the baby news.
I wonder if Shawn is doing ok, and I hope he don't try to do anything stupid. That boy will not listen to anyone at all.

"Deborah, are you asleep?" The heard David whisper.
I sat up and saw David peaking his head inside. I was half way into falling asleep but he woke me up.
"I am awake now" I said.
He nods and walk in. He still hasn't change into his pajamas yet so I'm guessing he was working in his office or out killing someone.
"I need to talk to you" he said.
I watch as he walks over to the bed and lay down next to me.
David wraps his arms around my shoulder as he starts speaking.
"I was wondering if you want to move" he said.
I look at him unbelievably. What kind of thought is that?
I was born here, and my family lives here. I don't want to move somewhere else.
"I want us to start over" he said and I look at him confused.
"Start what over?" I asked.
He stares at me and move the strand of hair behind my back.
"I realize that we have a lot of bad memories in LA. I want to move to Canada, or maybe Spain, any place that you want" he said.
Any place? Wow I have always dream of living in Barcelona since my favorite team is from there.
Maybe I might be able to meet Neymar.
"Why all of a sudden, I mean I was born here. My family lives here" I said after coming back to my senses. David looks at me and kiss my forehead.
"I know but I have many enemies here, I don't want them attacking you" he said.
I shook my head at that.
"I'll be ok" I said quietly, even though I'm not sure about it.
We stay in bed quietly. My head on his chest and his arms hugging me. For some reason, I felt comfortable, but I know that he can change back into a monster any second.

"I love you" he whisper and I my eyelids drop.

David pov
I watch as Deborah feel asleep. She sleeps like a princess. Her beauty takes control of me. I have never felt like this with anyone, yet I still am a bad person.
I would love to change but I cannot change my reputation. I am known as the king of Mafia and there is nothing I can do to escape myself.
After I stare at her for another minute, I carefully got out of bed, making sure not to wake her up.

"Guard her room, make sure that nothing happens" I ordered the guard and he nods. I walk to my office and call Nick.

"Hello brother" he answered.
I heard moaning coming from his background and I sigh.
"Nick, tell me you're not fucking with another whore" I said.
"Too late to say that" he said
After I hear that Nick is do longer fucking his whore, I sat on my chair to talk.
"Have you got any information about Shawn Mendas?" I asked.
"That boy is too young to understand the real world" Nick said.
I sat there not knowing if I should order him to kill Shawn or not.
Finally after 5 minutes, I have made up my mind not to kill that boy for Deborah's sake.
"He needs to get out of Deborah's life" I said.
"I would love to do some killing right now" Nick said.

"No need to kill him, he just needs to stay away from her" I said.

Deborah pov
I heard a loud thunder struck and immediately sat up. It was still dark outside and it seems
like it's raining.
I love the rain but I hate the thunder struck. David is sleeping peacefully next to me. Since I didn't want to wake him up, I just lay back down.

I shut my eyes and started to hear noises coming from outside of the door. It was like someone is walking around.
I hid myself under the blanket until I heard a loud bang.
It sounded like a gun shot.
The security alarm starting beeping. I peek my head out and saw David already looking at me.
"Stay here" he said and grab his gun out of the nightstand drawer and walk to the door.
I watch as David opens the door.
The door swing open and no one was there, but the light was on.
I look to see a red spot, blood.
"Ahh!!" I scream after I saw a guard lying on the floor, with blood covering him.
David runs over to me and cover my eyes with his big hand.
"Guards!!" He shouts out.
I heard footsteps running up the stairs and heard some gasping and shoutings.
"We have to leave" David said and I slowly open my eyes.
The guards large bodies are covering the view of the dead man while they all look at my frighten form.
"Leave to where?" I ask as I got out of the bed.
"My enemies are going to hurt you" he said as he pace around the room.
Soon, maids comes in the room and starts to pack my things.
My brain isn't functioning well so I just watch as they stuff my clothes in a suitcase.
"We have to go" David said and wrap a blanket around me.
"But, my family" I said as he drags me out of the room.. making sure that his guards are blocking the view of the dead man as we walk out.
"You can call them when we get to Spain" he said and I started to freak out.
I'm going to have to live far away from my family now, maybe I wouldn't be able to see them anymore.
"David no, I don't want to go" I plead but he just kept on dragging me along with him.
We got to his SUV and he shove me in the passenger seat.
I was freaking out, I don't want to live far away from my family especially with David.
"David please" I beg as he got in the driver seats.
"Please for what Deborah? This place is too dangerous" he said and I shook my head.
"David, you don't understand, I don't want to be far away from my family" I said but he just shook his head.

He drove off and I sat there frighten, playing with my fingers as I try to find out what to do.
"What are we going to do in Spain?" I asked.
"Start our own family" he said and I rub my belly.
"David I'm actually preg-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because we heard a gun shot.
Someone shot our car tire and David tries to control the car.
Soon a big truck comes toward us.
"David watch out!!" I scream and David drove off the street.. and our car went downhill.
I scream as we hit the tree... and that's all I can remember.