Chapter 20

Deborah pov
I was awoken by the bright sunlight, shining through the balcony window.
My head is laying on David's chest while he hugs me tightly.
David is still asleep so I carefully remove his arms.

I grab David's t-shirt that was lying on the floor and put it on.
It fits me like a dress but at least it covers me.
I walk over to the balcony and stare at the beautiful sunrise.
This mansion has a incredible view of Barcelona.
I wonder what David does to have this amazing house, and I wonder why he likes me and how we got marry.
There is a lot of things that I still need to find out, it might take time but I guess its worth it.
I can't believe that I end up with someone much older than me though, I never knew that I would love someone older.
It's just weird, all of my ex are a year older than I am or the same age as me.

While I was staring at the incredible view of Barcelona, I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist.
It was of course David.
He place his head on my shoulder and kiss my neck.
"Good morning" he whisper and continues to place small kisses on my neck and shoulder.
"David, your guards can see this" I said, after realizing that were basically outside.
"Doesn't matter, they probably heard you scream my name, last night anyway" he said with a smirk.
I blush at the thought of last night.

After we ate breakfast, I got ready to explore Spain.
David said that he had some sort of work so he can't take me around but he will let me use one is his car to drive around and explore Barcelona.
He wouldn't tell me what type of jobs he does but I guess I'll let him do his thing.

I put on a black and white stripe top, and a pair of jean shorts since it's pretty nice outside.

I grab the car key that David gived me and ran out of the mansion.
I use google map to take me to a good place to buy drink.
I want to see everything, maybe I can watch a Bracelona game later.

As I drove in the city, I already love it.
A lot of people are walking down the side walk.
There are a lot of café to choose, but I choose the one that is popular.
When I walk in, I felt someone staring at me.
I look around the cafe and made eye contact with a guy that I don't know.
He is indeed very handsome and muscular.
His blue eyes look into mine, but I quickly look away and just walk over to the counter to buy a drink.
I can still feel the man eye on me however, but I tried to look like I'm not nervous or uncomfortable.
"One ice tea please" I said and the lady nodded.
"Make that 2" a voice said and the man stand next to me and he hands some cash to the lady.
"Surprised?" He asked.

I look at me confused on why he is buying me a drink.
I do not know this man at all.
"Why are you here Mrs.Gandy?" He asked and my eyes widen.
How does this man know me?
Ah shot, is he someone I meet before?
"I live here" I said.
The man looks at me and laugh.
"On another vacation?" He asked.
I let out a nervous smile not knowing what to say or do.
It's obvious that this man knows me but I do not know who he is.
We stood there awkwardly as we wait for our drink.
He keeps staring at me while I look down at the floor, not knowing what to do.
Finally the lady give us our drink.
"Thank you for paying, I need to go" I said but he grabs my hand.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked.
I shook my head.
"Nothing is wrong with me" I said.
He raise an eyebrow.
"You don't remember me? I'm Luis, I use to be your husband's worker" he said.
Obviously he doesn't know that I have amnesia.
"I just don't remember anyone" I said and pull my hand away from his tight grip.
"I'm sorry mam" he said.
He let out a slight smile and he looks at me emotionlessly.
"What happen? You don't remember me?" He asked, as we go take a seat.
"I lost my memories. You see David said that, I have been in a coma for 1 month" I explained.
Luis gasp and stares at me. He looks sad for me or something.
"I'm sorry for that" he said.