Chapter 4

Deborah pov
I straighten my hair and apply some makeup on my face. David's family is about to arrive in a few minutes. Since they're more classy and old fashion, David got me a black dress. It is short, but it's cute.

I don't know why I have to dress this fancy, though. Whatever, I'll do as I was told. After getting dress and everything, I heard my door knocking, and I went to open it. David stood there, looking handsome as usual. He looks down at me and checks me out for a moment before clearing his throat. "You look gorgeous," he complimented, and I give him a warm smile, which I never received back.
We stood there awkwardly for 2 minutes before he spoke again.
"You don't need to say a thing unless they ask you something that you need to answer. I'll answer all the marriage questions," he said. I nod, and we walk down the hall. He puts his hands around my waist, and I felt tense up. I will eventually have to get used to it, but I feel uncomfortable with his touches right now. We walk down the long stairs and saw his family waiting for us with a huge smile. Wow, they have beautiful smiles; why can't he smile like them?
"David, honey, we miss you!" A woman who seems to look like his mom shouts. She went up to him to kiss him on the cheeks. He just stood there and did not even smile at her.
One by one, his family members hug or kiss him, but he just stood there like an idiot. After they were done, there was a silent pause. His mom gives him a look for him to introduce me.
"Mom and dad, this is Deborah, Deborah, this is my mom Emily, and this is my dad, Daniel," David said.
"Wow, she is gorgeous; it's nice to meet you, Deborah," Daniel said, and he kisses my hand.
"Pleasure to meet you, Mr.Gandy," I said.
"Omg, she is beautiful! I see you have found the one, David," Emily said, and she hugs me. I hug her back. After we parted, my attention was brought to Simon. He was standing there, leading on something while staring intensely at me.
"David, aren't you going to introduce us?" A female voice said. Behind Emily and Daniel were two women and two men, which I think are his sisters and brother in law.
"You can do it yourself," David said coldly. The two woman walks up to me with a vast yet nervous smile.
"Hi, I'm Sarah, and this is my sister Samantha, but you can call her Sam," Sarah said. They're both beautiful women. Both of them are nice, unlike David. Why can't he be like his siblings?
"This is my husband Jess," Sarah said. I look to see a handsome guy. He is about 6 feet and very attractive. He gives me a friendly smile.
"I'm Jess, it's nice to meet you," he said and was about to hug me but stop when he looks at David, who shot him a deadly glare. Omg, why does he have to do this to everyone? Jess then looks back at me and steps back.
"And this is my husband, Stephan," Sam said. Stephan wears glasses, but he looks handsome and professional in those. He gives me a warm smile but didn't dare to come near me.
"That young gentleman, who should be standing with me right now, is my son Simon," Sam said, and she gives Simon a look for him to come here, but he just stood there leading on something. He looks at me but quickly looks away after realizing that he was staring at me for more than a minute.
We walk into the dining room to eat. David's dad Daniel sat at the master seat. Daniel sat by his father, and he forces me to sit next to him. The others fill up the other seats.
"How old are you, darling?" David's mom Emily asked.
"18," I said, and everyone's eyes widen except for Simon, who is still staring at me with those gorgeous eyes of his.
"David isn't that too young for you; she is a baby," Sarah said. David shot a glare at his sister, which made her mouth seal shut.
"I can marry whoever I want," he said with that cold tone of his.
"Deborah, honey, do you not have any problem with the age difference?" Daniel ask. I look at him, not knowing what to say. I can feel everyone's eye on me, waiting for my answer.
"I guess not; I mean, I can't help how I feel," I said and gave them a nervous smile. They all seem to get my answer, so they nodded.
"When did you guys meet?" Simon, all of a sudden ask. David looks at Simon with a cold glare, but Simon didn't seem to care. I saw David's fist hardened. Nobody says a thing because they were all frozen and scared. I was scared too, but I have to do something.
"We meet at my place. David came to visit my parents. Ahum, he was nice, so we just started talking, and that's how it all started," I blurt out. Everyone looks at me, and I took a sip of my water.
"David? Nice? It just doesn't go together," Simon said, which made everyone laugh except for David and me. We just sat there. Everyone became quiet after realizing that they were not laughing. I mean, I want to laugh, but it would be mean.
"So, where will the wedding be, and who's going to be there?" Emily ask. She seems pretty excited about David's wedding. She seems more excited than he and I.
"It's going to be at a church to make it more traditional. My business partners and her family will be there. I don't want a lot of people at the wedding." David said.
"Have you got the decorations and everything done?" His dad asks.
"Yes, everything is done. The wedding cake and everything are made. I need Deborah to pick her dress. I asked her sisters to be the braids maids since they aren't married yet. They've gotten their dresses already. My best men are already prepared too," David said, and I was shocked. How did he do that without telling me? Has he gotten my sister's dresses already? Omg, what!! I can't believe that he is leaving out of this. I mean, it's also my wedding.
"I'm glad that you found someone you truly love, son," Daniel said. Truly love? Oh please.
2 hours later
Finally, they left. I swear, I almost died from awkwardness. David controlled everything. I now know that even his family is scare of him.
"Tomorrow, I will have a designer to come," he said. I just nodded since I didn't want to argue with him. I'm so mad that he did all of that behind my back without telling me a thing.
"I'm sorry if you feel left out. I didn't want you to deal with all of these wedding planning," he said as he led on my door. I just shrugged and sat on the edge of my bed.
"Right after the wedding reception, we will head straight to our honeymoon. I want to see if you are a screamer or not. My mansion wall isn't soundproof, so I will have to change it if you're a screamer," he said. I was confused about what he meant. A screamer? What does that even mean? He smirks at me before walking out of my room.
Next day
I woke up and took a shower. I didn't apply makeup since I won't be going anywhere. David said that a group of designers would be here. He left early for his work. I'm sure it was illegal to work but let him do his thing. After eating breakfast and everything, the designers came right in time before I become bored.
"You're beautiful, no wonder the ruthless Mafia fell for you," the leading designer, name Andrew said.
"Thank you," I said. We went up to my room, and soon my room was filled with wedding dresses and designers.
"It's so hard to choose which one fits you best; you look beautiful in all of it," Andrew said as he scans through the dresses that I tried on. He looks annoyed because he can't choose which one I should wear.
"Augh! Guys, help me! I can't choose!" Andrew shouts. The other designers look at him and laugh. I giggle a little.
"I think that she should wear this one for the wedding and the slim tight one for the reception," a husky male voice said. He is also one of the designers, and I have to admit, he is pretty hot. He must have caught me checking him out because he smirks and winks at me, which made me blush.
"Perfect!" Andrew said as he jumps up and down. I watch as he orders another designer to prepare my dresses.
"I'll measure your neck for the V neck cut," The hot designer said. I nod and gulp when he came closer to me. He measures my neck, and I felt his hot breath hitting it as he lowers his head to look at the measurement.
"You're lovely, by the way," he whispers in my ear, which made my eyes widen. I do not know why he is taking so long to measure my neck. Right now, he still counts it, but it seems like he wants to be closer to me. A few moments later, I heard a deep voice clearing his throat. I turn to look at my door and saw David looking at me with a very, very cold glare. Everyone in the room froze. They were all scared to move. The Mafia is standing there looking intensely at me. I felt the designer finally move away from me, stepping back. David's eye went from me to the designer, who is now shivering because of David's cold death glare.
"Mr. Gandy, g-good news, we have chosen your fiancé dress," Andrew stuttered. David didn't look at him, though. He just kept staring at the designer.
"I would like all of you to leave," David said. Within seconds everyone ran out of the room, leaving David and me alone. He closes my bedroom door and locks it. "When did you become so close with that designer?" David ask. He took some steps closer to me while I took some steps back.
"He-he just measured my neck," I stuttered. Soon my back hit the glass window that opens to the balcony.
"I do not like the way he was looking or touching you," David said. We are now an inch away from each other. He looks down at my shivering form.
"Don't be scare, my love, I just want you all to myself, and I'm the only one who can look at you like that and touch you like that," he said and kissed my neck. I was too afraid to move. Too scared to cry out or push him. Soon I felt a sharp pain in my neck. He is biting me. He then kisses the hickey that he left.
"I will leave more on our wedding night," he said and left me in my room, speechless.