Chapter 19

Deborah pov
I woke up with a pound in my head. I do not know what happened.
I slowly open my eyes to see that I am in a unknown room.
More like a hospital room. Very fancy, but the question is... how did I end up here?
A lot of machines were around me, I guess I was injured but how?
I slowly sat up and my back ache very much.
After I manage to sat up, I look around the fancy room.
Even if I was injured my parents wouldn't be able to afford these kinds of room.

5 minutes later a nurse walks in and her eyes widened as she saw me.
"Deborah is awake!" She shouts and ran out of the room, leaving me alone again.

Soon doctors and other nurses walks in.
"Deborah, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.
"Fine" I said quietly.
He nods and started checking my eyes.
"Do you remember how you got here?" He asked.
I look at the people that are in the room before shaking my head.
"No" I answer and everyone gasp.

The doctor started to check my health and everything until a man came barging in the room.
He stares at me like I was his queen or something. I am very confuse though, I do not know this man.
The nurses and doctors started to back up as the man walks over to me.
The man is very tall and handsome... looks like very dangerous person.
He looks at me with pain and guilt in his eyes.
I just look at him awkwardly not knowing what to do or say.
"How is her health?" His deep dark voice asked the doctor as he continues to stare at me.
"She lost her memories, but not her childhood ones" the doctor said making me tense up.
I have memory loss? Probably the reason why I don't know how I ended up here.
"Do you remember me?" The man asked as he cress my cheek.
"N-no" I stuttered.
His jaw clench after he hears my answer.
He stares at me while the nurse and doctors leave, leaving us alone.
He grabs a chair that is in the room and sat down next to my bed.
"You have been in a coma for a month" he said.
I gasp... a month!!
Was the accident that big?
"How did I end up here?" I asked.
He stares at me with pain in his eyes.
"You don't need to know" he said with a very dark, and old voice  so I kept my mouth shut.

The next few minutes, he continues to stare at me while I play with my fingers, too scare to look into his dark eyes.
"I am your husband" he all of a sudden blurts out.
"H-husband?" I stuttered.
I don't remember marrying at all, I don't even remember meeting this men.
He must be joking right? I am like what 18... I still remember my own age but I cannot remember him.
"No way!" I shout making him darken his cold eyes that is staring into mine.
"I am your husband" he said and holds my hand to show our ring.
I shook my head rapidly as I look at my ring. This man looks too old to be my husband. I mean he doesn't look that old but he looks manly and muscular, someone that I probably didn't fall in love with.
"I'm sorry, but I don't think that you're my husband. You must have lost your mind" I said.
He continues to stare at me. I didn't know what to do, how did I end up like this? And where are my parents?

"Can I call my parents?" I asked after realizing that he will continue to stare at me.
"Were in Spain" he said.
I gasp.. Spain? Omg!! No way!! I have always wanted to go there but no way...
"But my family" I mumble.
The man grabs my hand and kiss it.
"I will not let anything happen to you again" he said and kiss my forehead.
I felt my heart beats fast when he kiss my forehead.
I guess I ended up marrying an older man.
3 hours later
After the doctor explains things to me and David, we were escorted out of the hospital.
I notice that my husband is very rich. He can afford fancy hospital but I do not know why he needs guards with him.
Some of the patients in the hospital looks like they're afraid of him.
"When will my memories come back?" I asked.
He just stared at me emotionlessly before answering my question.
"When time comes" he said and I nod.
We sat at the back of his car.
My head on his shoulder while he plays with our intertwined fingers.
He doesn't seem bad, I guess that's why I fall in love with him. I don't know.
"How did we meet?" I asked him.
"Your house, I was visiting your parents" he said and I nod my head.

29 minutes later
We reach a big mansion outside of the city but it is very beautiful. It also has a good view of the city.
I was amaze by how beautiful the mansion is. This is like a dream come true.
"This is our home?" I asked in shock.
"Yes" David said and kiss my cheek before dragging me along with him.
When we walk in, maids bow down and greet us.
Some maids didn't look happy with me, and for some reason most of them have a sad expression on.
"How long have we live in Spain?" I asked David as we walk up the stairs.
"About a year?" He asked.

I follow him to our room, and it is big and gorgeous. I couldn't have ask for a better place.
"I can't believe that this is your house" I said as I walk to the balcony.
"Our house" he fix my words.
I look out at the beautiful view of the city Barcelona.
I have always dream of coming here, since the day I started playing soccer.
"This is beautiful, I want to remember all the memories that we shared" I said.
David looks at me and cress my cheeks.
"You don't have to try to remember" he said and kiss my forehead.
"But I want to remember how we met, where we went for our honeymoon and most importantly, how we fell in love" I said.
He tense up when he heard my words. He looks like he was afraid or something.
"You ok?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine, just come down for lunch when you're finish" he said and just walked out leaving me confused.

David pov
My Deborah has finally waken up, and it looks like she is trying to love me.
I do not what her to find out what has happened, especially the miscarriage.
I was devastated after I heard that she has a miscarriage, I was also angry that she didn't tell me.
I feel bad for our baby, this is all my fault. Our baby died because of me.
Now my only job is to protect Deborah. I do not want her to remember our past, I will try to force her to just start a new life with me, but it seems like she doesn't want to start a new life. She just wants to remember her past with me. Which is a bad idea.

Deborah pov
For some reasons maids were whispering and while I walk in the kitchen with David. It's retarded.. I don't get why their gossiping.
David give them a cold glare and they all shut up which makes me feel a lot better.
I sat down across from David and started eating the delicious food.

"Tomorrow, I will show you around Spain" David said.
I got all excited when I heard that.
"That's great, and can we like go see FCB game at least once?" I begged.
David looks at trying to act cute and he chuckles a little.
"Why do you want to see some kids running after a ball?" He asked and I roll my eyes.
How dare he bash my babes team.
"Well, I only wanted to see Neymar" I said and cross my arms.
David rolls his eyes at me and just went back to eating.
"Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I begged.
"Fine but you will have to do me a favor" he said and I raise an eyebrow.
David got up from his seat and walk over to mine.
He then lifts me up, and I was shock.
"David put me down!" I scream.

He just smirks and carry me upstairs to our room.
"David!" I scream when I throws me slightly on the bed.
"I have been waiting for this, for a month now" he said and smirk.