Chapter 26

1 month later
Deborah pov
I sat down across from Destiny. I awkwardly stare at her and Nick. I believe they have something going on, according to David.
"Thank you David for inviting us over to dinner, it isn't like yourself at all" David's mom said.
"He really has change ever since he got marry to Deborah" Mr.Gandy said.
I heard Sam, and Sarah giggles while David give them a cold glare.
"I have some good news to tell you all" David said as he stood up.
Everyone turns to look at him.
"Deborah is carrying a child" David said.
I smile and look at everyone's reaction.
All of them were all shock at first but then smile in joy.
"Yayyy!!!" Donna shouts.
"Congrat bro" Nick said.
I feel my belly, I will not let anything happen to this child.
"What are we going to name it?" My mom all of a sudden blurts out.
"Mom we don't know the gender, I just found out that I am pregnant, last week" I said.
"Excuse me young lady, you kept that from us?" My dad ask.
I give him a slight smile and started eating my food.
"So, Simon, have you found anyone yet?" Mrs.Gandy ask.
Simon started choking on his drink, making me chuckle.
"I ahum, well no" Simon said.
His mother rolls her eyes at him. Knowing Simon, we wouldn't settle with someone soon. He is a total player.
"What about you Nick?" I ask, wanting to know the truth about him and my sister.
Nick looks at me with a nervous eye.
"I am dating Destiny" he said and my sister started choking.
I close my eyes at that, yup, like I thought, they're going to end up together.
"For how long will you be dating her?" David ask.
Well that is just rude, but I also want to know. Is he going to fuck my sister and just leave?
"I'm planning on marrying her" Nick said.
Everyone looks at him like it's something that they never expected.
It's obvious that he is a player but him settling down? I would've never expect.
"And you're not going to ask my permission?" My dad ask.
"When time comes" Nick said.
Nick turns back to me and I kind of give him a cold glance. I do not like that he is involve with my sister because I do not wish for her to go through the same things as I did. He is a mafia, I think 1 mafia in our family is enough.

"Deborah?" I heard Nick's voice behind me.
I turn around to see him walking towards me.
He looks out at the balcony with me and we stood there awkwardly for a while.
"What is bothering you?" He ask.
I guess he knows that I am bother by him dating my sister.
"You're going to marry my sister?" I ask.
"I want to, but it seems like that is bothering you" he said.
"Do you love her?" I ask.
Nick didn't say a thing for a few minutes until I get him. He doesn't express his feelings very well.
"I guess we will know when time comes" I said and walk back to where the others are.

"Make sure you eat well" my mom reminded me one last time before she leaves.
"Tell Shawn I said Hi" Donna said before she pulls me into a hug.
"Shawn and I talk sometime at night, so I will tell him that you miss him. Maybe that'll change his mind about staying in Spain for the rest of his life" I said.

From hate to love. I guess this is what people meant. Hating someone isn't going to solve anything but if you find their good side then you will get along with them. David isn't the perfect guy, but he is very sweet towards me and the child in my belly. He will make a great father, and I want my child to be as strong as him.
Some people do have their struggles though. Juwany is in a rehab. I would visit him sometime just to talk to him about Edward, and how he is not alone.
Shawn, well, he goes to every places now. He would stop by sometime but leave the next day.
I'm guessing he is still recovering his heart.

"What are you up to my queen?" David ask as he wraps his arms around my waist.
"Nothing much, just trying to find a good name for our baby" I said.
"I hope it's a girl so she can have your looks and personality" he said as he kisses my neck.
"And I hope it's a boy so he can be as strong and handsome as you're" I muttered.
"If it is a girl, I want her name to be Moon" he said.
Moon? I am confuse, I thought he would pick something more original.
"And why is that?" I ask.
"Because moon shines bright when it is dark. We have a lot of dark memories, our daughter will make it lighter" he explains.
I nodded my head and smile.
"And what if it is a boy?" I ask.
"Then we will name him, Edward" David said.
"Edward" I mumble and touch my belly.
David smiles and got on his knees, then he kill my belly.
"I think it is a boy" I said.
"Why?" David ask.
"Because I have a feeling it is a boy" I mumble while looking down at him.
"Then his name is Edward Gandy" David muttered and lay his head on my belly.

5 years later
"Don't be nervous, don't" David keeps mumbling.
Nick looks at him and there are sweats on his forehead.
"Promise me you will stay by my side brother" Nick pleads.
David promise and lead the way.
Everyone watch as they walk down the aisle. David looking all embarrassed, while Nick looks like he is about to die.
"Daddy!!!" Edward shouts from the seat.
"Yes Edward it's your dad" David shouts back.
Deborah smiles at her husband as he stands next to Nick.

Everyone stands up when the bride walks down the aisle after the bridesmaids and flower girls.
Destiny looks so beautiful with that white wedding dress. This is the most beautiful thing ever.
"Nick, there is still time to run away. You don't have to stay committed to one woman" I heard Simon whispers.
Ughh this boy, I'm going to kill him but Edward is in my arm.
"Mommy, uncle Nick is crying" Edward said and I look at Nick with watery eyes.
Awe he is happy that his bride is walking down that aisle.

"Why brother? Why?" I heard some of Nick's friends crying because he is getting marry. Guys.

"You did great Nick" I said and patted Nick's head.
"Uncle" Edward says and hand Nick the necklace that he made for him.
"Awe thank you little buddy" Nick said.
I smile and look over at David who is comforting Nick's friends.
"Come on you guys, you have to let Nick go" I heard David said as I walk closer to him.
"He is right boys" I said.
David turns around and smile at me.
"Did you enjoy the wedding?" He ask.
"I enjoy watching Nick cry while you almost kill him with your cold glares" I said.
He chuckles and grab Edward from my arm.
"How is my big boy?" He ask.
I watch as my husband and my kid play around while some guys cry. I wouldn't have ask for a better family. We might not have started out good, but at least we end up good. The only thing that I need to know, is that I am happy. I am happy with my husband and my son, and nothing in this world can make me happier then them.
End