Chapter 6

Deborah pov
I woke up, feeling sore and pain everywhere. My inner thighs were aching. I look down at the cover and saw a bloodstain everywhere. On my legs and bedsheet. Thank god David isn't beside me. He probably went somewhere, which I don't mind. It would not be delightful to face him after what happened last night. I grab the blanket and cover my naked body with it. I sat up and slowly got up from the bed, but as soon as my leg stands straight, I fell on the floor. It hurts so bad. Last night was my first time, and David went for 3 rounds. I feel so dumb for letting him through. I tried to stand up again but fell on the floor again. I scream out in pain.
"Omg, Mrs, are you o-" one of the bodyguards barges in the room, but he didn't get to finish his question after seeing me like this. I am only cover up with a blanket; this is probably why he looked away.
"Are you ok, Mrs.Gandy?" He asked without looking at me. I'm glad that he isn't looking at me, though.
"Yes, I'm fine; I just need to get to the bathroom," I said. He stood there, silent for a moment before speaking again.
"I'm sorry, I can't help you with that," he said.
"I'm not asking you to help me, you idiot! Where is David, by the way?" I ask.
"He is out," the guard said, and his back is still facing me. So am I going to lay here like this until David gets back? Oh, heck no.
"Come help me stand up and walk me to the bathroom," I said. The guard slowly turns around. He looked at the bedsheet and knew why I'm like this. He walks over to me and helps me stand up.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Luis," he said. I nodded. We walk over to the bathroom, which isn't far from the room. Luis opens the bathroom while his other hand holds me. He walks me into the bathroom, and it was huge. The bathroom has a big tub and a shower in it.
"Well, thank you, Luis, you may leave now," I said. He nodded and made sure to lock my doorknob before closing the door. I strumbled over to the big tub and got inside it. The water was already warm. I grab the bubble bath soap and put it in the tub so the water can be bubbling. This is so refreshing. I close my eyes and imagine myself back home. If I didn't meet David that day, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have lost my virginity yet. I wouldn't be this sore.
"Imagining things, my love?" A deep voice asked. I open my eyes to see David's chest right in front of my face. Omg, when did he get here? How long did I close my eyes?
"How-how did you get in?" I asked.
"This is my penthouse; I have keys," he said and started kissing my neck. Oh, not again. This man is sick. WTF.
"David, please, I'm still sore from yesterday," I plead, but it seems like he doesn't care.
"I want to have kids," he mumbles. I felt his hand cupping my butt under the water.
"Last night was the best sex  I have ever had," he whispers. TF! Who says that? Your wife is still a virgin but was taken by your stupid non-virgin dick. I felt anger inside, but he is a Mafia, so he slept with several women before.
"You're so beautiful; I'm glad that I'm the only men that you've been with," he said and started sucking on my neck. I swear I have too many hickeys on my neck now.
"David, can we do it some other time? I'm not feeling well," I said. He shook his head and continues sucking on my skin.
"I want you so bad right now; I can't hold it in," he muttered. Before I can say anything else, he puts my legs around his waist as he enters me. I let out a scream and scratch his back. Doesn't his back hurt from all of that scratching? He continues to thrust faster and faster. I, on the other hand, continues to scream.
David pov
After I finished making love to Deborah, I carried her in a bridal style and took her to our room. I place her on the bed and look at her wet body.
"You're going to catch a cold," I said as I grab a robe out of the closet. I hand it to her, and I watch as she puts it on. She looks so weak; I wonder if she ate breakfast already.
"Deborah, you look so weak; I'll tell someone to make breakfast for you," I said. She gives me a cold glare.
"I'm weak because of you! I couldn't even get up from the bed!" She yelled. Well, this is the first. Now she is yelling at me! No one raises their voice at me. Wait, she couldn't get out of bed, then who took her to the damn bathroom.
"Who fucken took you to the restroom then?!" I yelled.
"Since you weren't here, I ask your bodyguard to take me," she said calmly. My blood started to boil. WTF!!! Did he see her naked!
"We're you wearing clothes?!" I yelled. She was surprised that I am yelling, but I have to.
"I had the blanket to cover me," she said. I swear I will kill Luis. No one touches what's mine.
"I'll tell someone to bring you food," I said before walking into the closet to put on some clothes. I will kill that bastard.
Deborah pov
What is his problem? I don't think that Luis did anything wrong! All he did was help me walk to the bathroom. David is just over exaggerating.
"Mrs. Gandy, I brought you breakfast" a maid walks in with a tray of food. I am not in the mood to eat, but I'm so hungry after that fight with David. The maid set the tray on the nightstand.
"Call me if you need anything else," she said, and I nodded. I look down at the food. I do not know what it is, but it looks delicious, so I ate it anyway. After I ate, I started to rest for about 30 minutes before getting up. I am still sore, but it didn't hurt like earlier. The pain is still there, but I can stumble a little. I walk over to my suitcase and grab my clothes.
1 hour later
I got a dress and everything. Even though I'm sore, this is my honeymoon; I can't stay in bed all day. I just wore some normal clothes since I'm going to explore Hawaii.

I walk out of the room and look for David, who is nowhere to be found

"Where is David?" I ask the maid, who is cleaning.
"Mr.Gandy is in the basement; he doesn't want you to come down, though," the maid said.
"There is a basement here?" I ask. She nodded. I want to get his permission to go out, but maybe I can leave since he is busy.
"Well, I will be off to my other work Mrs.Gandy," the maid said, and I nod. After I wait for her to leave, I try to find the stair to the basement. Finally, have like 10 minutes, I finally found the stairs. As I walk down, I heard noises and something breaking. I reach the basement, and it was all fancy. I wonder where the noise is coming from, though. I walk further into the basement and saw a group of men. They're David's guard. They look frightened as they stand there looking at David. He is doing something, but I can't seem to figure out what. His back is blocking the view.
"You don't touch what's mine!!!" He yelled, and I heard a punch. I almost scream but cover my mouth, so no one knows that I'm here. As David moved away, I saw a body lying on the floor. I look closer, and it is Luis's body. His face is bleeding, and he looks worthless. I gasp. Why is David doing this? Is it because Luis helps me? This man is crazy and a total jerk. I mean, I shouldn't be surprised, but this is just way over the top. Luis is a bodyguard, so he has to help me. Why leave Luis with me if he can't even get near me. What is wrong with this man?
"Please, sir, I was just helping her walk to the bathroom," Luis begged. He looks like in a second; he might die. I felt like crying; I can't look at someone being torture, especially because of me.
"I will kill you," David said and pulled out a gun. I gasp and look at Luis's worthless body, begging for mercy. Just when David was about to pull the trigger, I screamed. Everyone turns to me. David drops the gun when he saw me. I was frightened of this man. I stare at David for a moment before looking at Luis. I manage to run over to Luis even though I am sore.
"Are you ok?" I ask him as I help him sit up.
"Are you crazy!!" I yelled at David, who is looking at me with his jaw clench.
"Move!" He yelled at me. I shook my head. Luis is like this because of me. I cannot let someone get hurt because of me.
"If you hurt him, I'll hate you forever," I said. David looked at me with an icy and dark expression.
"Guards, take Luis to a hospital," David said. I let out a sigh. 2 guards help Luis stand up. I look at Luis with a guilty eye, and he mouths thank you. After they have left, I am in the basement, along with David. He stares down at me coldly. I stand there, not knowing what to do.
"You care for him," he said with that dark voice of his.
"You're hurting him because of me. I cannot let someone die because of me," I said. David steps closer to me, but I step back. He smirks after he saw that I am stepping away. Soon I felt my back hit the wall. He puts both of his muscular arms by my sides, trapping me.
"I think that you've forgotten that I am the Mafia. I can kill anyone, and nobody will know. I can even kill your family in just a second, but lucky for them, you're my wife, so I'm not going to hurt them. When I tell you that you're mine, I really mean it. Even though you didn't have the chance to fall in love with me, you will soon. You will have my children and be a good wife and mother. If you ever tried to run away or leave, I will kill your family. I will kill anyone that tries to be with you or even touch you. You're mine, and the only mine," he said. I started to breathe heavily. This man is controlling me. He is very possessive. He is threatening me. We've only been married for a day, and he is already going this far. How far will he go in the future?