October 26, 2000

It has been 14 days since the scent invaded my room, it was very toxic in a good way.  I could not stop thinking about it, it smelled very good like pine trees and wild rivers. Meadows with flowers of all kinds.

" What am I thinking?!" I said as a yawn escaped my mouth. 

" Time for bed."  I thought as I layed down and then my eyes started to close.

-

-

The Dream 

-

I woke up from my alarm, it was the most annoying sound ever. I got out of bed and realized I was home and not in the lab room, I got dress quickly and ran downstairs, then there they were mom was making breakfast, dad reading the paper, and of course my little brother and sister were watching tv. It felt comforting, to be home and all.

" Hi honey, want some breakfast?" Mom asked as she served dad some scrambled eggs and 4 pieces of bacon along with orange juice.

"Sure mom thanks!" I said happily. I'm never this happy, it's because I have never seen my parents this calm. My siblings ran into the kitchen screaming their heads off. Anna ran to me and gave me a big bear hug, I squeezed back. Jack did the same and I hugged him back, I love my siblings. Sure they can be a pain in the butt, but they are worth it.

"  Anna you need to eat and so do you Jack, you guys have school." Mom scowled. 

" Oh! And honey you need to call Dave back, it's about the deer. They can't find it." Mom said before she took a big bite of scrambled eggs.

"Oh I know dear. They have been looking for that deer for 2 days now." dad said as he finished he plate.

"Oh! Before I forget. Emma wants you to go camping with her and her family." Mom said as she looked at me. 

"Ok, I'll call her back after I'm done eating." I said as I bite down on a piece of bacon.

2 Hours Later....... 

 "OMG!! I'm so glad you could come!" Emma screamed as we pulled into the camp site. I was excited but some thing felt off. 

4 Hours Later.......

My nose caught a smell that was very toxic like pine trees and wild rivers, I inhaled and then exhaled the smell and for some weird reason I was in the middle of the woods right next to a river.

" Whoa! I could have fallin' in, and that was what the smell was." I had a heart attack for a second. Then all of my senses kicked in and there was a sense that was not there before, I could smell for miles and something smelled great. It was heading my way too. Then something in the bushes moved, I whipped around and stared at it, Until...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I just had too!

It was just too funny anyway vote, comment, and follow for more.....