Saved.

I was up in that cage for 2 days. It sucked really bad because now other wolves have been howling at the midnight moon, and moving closer to where I was. It was a new moon, a time where it gets really dark. My family is probably searching for me, what if they came looking for me and then they were killed by other wolves or other predators. Or if I got out of the cage and they shot me, or what if I got home and they were dead. There was so many questions going through my head and it was driving me crazy.

"MARIE!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" A voice called. 

"Wait a minute.....That sounds like............Jackaroo!!!" I screamed in my head. I knew it, I knew who that was because of the alpha sound in his voice. I knew he would not believe Rose.

"JACK!!! WAIT!! PLZ I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" A female voice called after him. 

"Great. Just great............Rose is trying to explain to him why i'm missing." I thought. 

"JACK!! I'M UP HERE!!" I shouted. I saw him look up and smile, then he cut a rope he saw. Making me fall out of the cage and onto the ground. He caught me just in time before I hit the forest floor.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Jack! Don't touch her!" Rose shouted. 

"Why?" Jackaroo asked. He looked at her with such anger that it made her scared all over again. 

"Because we belong together, and she deserves to DIE!!!!" Rose roared and attacked Jack. He jumped out of the way and put me down.

"Just try to stay out of the way." He said. I nodded, Rose bit down on Jack's neck and he whipped him off and bit her leg and turn her leg a sharp left, making it break. Rose cried out in pain and passed out. Jack turned around and looked at me with tiredness. He walked over to me and put his head against mine

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

'' I thought she was  going to take him from me.'' I thought as tears were about to roll down my face.

"Marie............don't you ever think that SHE could ever take me from you......because your the only one that tame my wild heart." Jack said as he looked at me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and we put our heads together and hugged. It made me happy knowing that he cared.