Wolf Prison

Jackaroo's POV

Jackaroo's POV

After I had taken a nap, I walked outside of the sleeping tent to go back to the food stand to get something to eat.

"Hey Jack!" Devin said with a smile. He was the owner of the arena and others things that were on the property.

"Hey Devin." I said kind of coldly,  I never meant it to sound like that, but that's how it came out.

"Um........Are you OK?" Devin asked consumed by worry. If have never meet Devin, you won't know what he's like. He worries about almost anything that doesn't sound happy or cheerful. 

"Yes I'm fine." I said confused by the sudden worry. Devin looked at me weird, his eyes would narrow and his mouth would be a small O and last of all his nose would crinkle up and I almost burst out laughing.

"OH! I'm sorry was I making that face again! He said laughing along with me.

"Hey! I saw you out there in the arena! You were PRETTY good!" He said catching his breath. The arena, the thought of it made me stop laughing. It made me think of Tyler and how he died so easily in the jaws of Kaden.

"What's wrong?" Devin asked again with worry, but NOT with the face this time. I looked him straight in the eyes and I knew he was looking deep in my soul and knew why I stopped laughing.

Marie's POV

I went to go get some food for Jackaroo, but when I came back from th stand, the guards immediately surrounded me. Their ears were flat against their heads and their snarl was vicious. 

"What's wrong guys?" I asked confused. One of the guards looked at me and turned around to look me in the eyes.

"Someone made a threat to kill you." He said growling. I was confused at first but then I had an idea who it was. I looked around and spotted Rose glaring at me. The guards looked in the direction  was looking and two of them snuck up on her and grabbed her by the scruff and dragged her into the woods. 

"What are they going to do to her?" I said looking towards the woods.

"They are going to take her to the wolf prison, it where wolves go when they threaten to kill a Luna, Alpha, Beta, or Strong Hunter." He said watching her being dragged away. All I could think about was if Rose got out, what would she do? Would she come after me? Or would she kill Jack?