The Battles Begin (Part 2)

Sorry,  just go with the song plz!

Jackaroo's POV

The fight is over, the one where Tyler died. I was about to head to bed, but first I HAD to check up on Marie. She doesn't handle things like that very well, I don't know why. She just can't take it very well, but as I was going over there, the wolf guards were unchaining her and bringing her around the arena and other places. I knew she was o.k, my eye lids were closing on me.

"Time for bed," I mumbled and turned around. I could feel eyes on my back and I turned around and started to head back towards the tents, and as soon as I layed down, my eyes closed.

Marie's POV

They unchained me and started to let me walk around the arena and other places, I was still in the metal collar and stuff. As we past the sleeping tent, I felt eyes on my back. I turned around and saw Jack, (Jackaroo), staring at me, and then nodding. When he started heading toward the sleeping tents, the wolf guards grew very cautious of what he was doing. Tension started to grow in me thinking something bad would happen.

"Somethings not right." I mumbled under my breath. One of the wolf guards must have heard me because he was looking at me funny.

"What did you say?" He asked in question.

"Oh........um........nothing, I was talking to myself." I said stuttering with my words. He looked away as if I said nothing was wrong. Then two wolves were starting to growl at each other, I stopped to look at them, the rest of the guards stopped and looked at them. They must have gotten the message because then they stopped them from making a huge fight

Sorry for the short story.