Let The Battle Begin

Jackaroo's POV

I saw them put that metal collar around Marie's neck and the collar was connected to a wall and with four wolf guards around her,  and I did not like it. I charged at them I was almost there when two huge alphas stepped in front of me.

"You know the rules Jack." One of them said with a grin.

"Yeah Jack, you know the rules. You can't have her until you win." The other grinned.  I was mad,  I was up for the first fight. 

" Please welcome...........JACKAROO!" The voice boomed. My pack was howling like crazy, the females were howling and the males were growling at the other packs.

"And please welcome..........COLTON!!!!!!" Boomed the voice again. He was smirking at me, then he snapped his jaws with a loud snap!! I jumped a little, but it o.k  I could tell Marie was nervous.

Jackaroo's POV

(Start the video)

Me and Colton were in the ring, things were getting intense. And Maruie was getting worried, Colton snapped his jaws to show off, I growled and howled earning howls from my pack. We circled around the ring for about 20 seconds before he lunged for me, I moved to the side and swiped at him missing him by an inch. He turned quickly and bit down on my neck. Very close to my head, I tried to get away but he squeezed harder each time I move. I had t think fast or die,  I dug my claws into his chest. He back off and howled in pain.

"I thought you were tough." I said with a smirk, but it turned into a wincing frown.

"I am, it's.........just...........I never felt pain like that before." He said slowly. And for a second...........I believe him. I turned away to face Maire, then something grabbed me and through me to the other side of the ring.

"Crap!" I cursed. Colton walked towards me a with a smirk.

"Now.............you now how it feels." He said with a faded smile. And it stud me, that smile.........I remember it.

Then he grabbed me again and this time slammed me into the rock wall near him. I was in so much pain, But I had to fight, for Marie. I got up and lunged for him, claws everything that I had left to fight with.

(Stop music.)

"Times up Alphas!" The voice boomed. "Good...........I need a break."

"The next Alphas to fight is...............Alpha Kaden And Alpha Tyler!"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Cliff Hanger!

I'm sorry for not updating for a LONG time. Because I was busy with school, so yeah so don't get mad or whatever you guys wanna say.