The Big Fight.......

Marie's POV 

After we got back from the middle of nowhere, Colton was there and he was waiting for us. 

"I have a message for you two."  He said as he got off the rock.

"Spill it Colton!" Jackaroo growled.

"There is going to be a BIG fight tonight. There will be five wolves fighting and the prize is Marie." He said as he put his head down. Jackaroo put his head down and knew he had to win or he would lose me forever to some other wolf alpha.

"Tell them, I will be there." Jack said with his head towards the sun. Colton nodded and ran away into the woods. 

"Jack you can go, what if I lose you?" I said with sadness in my voice. 

"I have to. You are the prize anyway, I will win your heart anyway." He said as we  touched heads.

Later that night..............

We arrived at the arena for the fight, it was packed with the five wolves packs. Each of them cheering for their alpha.

"Welcome Alphas!!" A voice boomed.

"We have come to have the Luna fight! Some of our bravest Alphas have come to fight for the lovey Luna! Marie!" The voice boomed once more. All the packs were going wild, I was wearing a metal collar around my neck which was connected to a wall and four wolves were around me to keep me from escaping.