Oh no

Marie's POV

Marie's POV

Today I was going to go hunt with the hunters and Jack was not changing my mind. What was it like in the forest fighting to find food? 

"Luna Marie! You can't go! There are more animals that could kill you and." One of the hunters said surprised.

"What are you trying to say? That I'm not strong enough? Or I'm the Luna and the Luna doesn't hunt? Well guess what I'm going and if you trying and stop me you will receive a punch to the face!" I barked. The hunter backed away with his ears pinned to his head. The others knew better then to question me, but I hate yelling at wolves but sometimes they underestimate me and that pisses me off. I've been pissed off lately and so have other females, I wonder what's going on?  We were walking into the hunting grounds when this horrible pain shot through my stomach, I dropped to my stomach and grunted.

"LUNA!" One of the hunters shouted.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

One of the hunter's POV 

Luna Marie dropped to the ground and grunted wolves ran and circled her like like prey, I looked for blood but found none. Until I looked at her hind end. 

"Oh no." I said with a sign. The other wolves started to smell the females. This is not good, the females were in heat! We helped Marie back to camp and put her in her den, I felt sorry for her. Alpha Jack was aggressive during this time, and she was in for a hell of a time.

Jack's POV

The females were grunting and moaning all day yesterday and some time today, and it sucked a lot. I went to the den and though Marie would be fine, but when I walked into the den the smell in the air changed and so did the sound.

"Oh no not again." I said as I heard snapping of jaws and swearing insults. I walked into the den, Marie and my nurse were fighting over food. It was a special food that made cramps go away.

" I found it first bitch!" Ella snapped. Marie growled and snapped back. 

"Just because you found it, doesn't mean you can have it!" Marie snarled. Both wolves had their tails up and ears pinned. Little puddles of blood were under the vaginas and it was a deep red, meaning they were more aggressive then the males right now. My face was a deep red and my ears were pinned to my head and with wide eyes I had my left front paw up and I was backing out slowly. But Ella caught me before I could escape.

"Why hello Jack." Ella said with lust. She licked her lips and walked towards me. Marie grabbed her by the hind leg and through her to the other side. She snarled and snapped her jaws at Ella. But Ella got back up and snapped back.

"Jack is mine bitch back off! Got find some other wolf to fuck!" Marie snapped and clawed Ella on the chest. Ella yelped and ran out. Marie looked at me and signed with be lust, she put her tail down and her ears back up she looked up at me with those emerald eyes.

"Sorry Jack, Ella was trying to steal something from me." She said walking towards the bed. My instincts were going crazy, but right now I had control of them later, I wouldn't.

Sorry for short chapter