The Wolf Dance

After Tyler died, the board wanted to give people time to pull each other back together. So they later announced that there would be a dance, the instructions were that you had to be in human form, dress in nice cloths. Men would wear suits, and women would wear dresses. and had to have a dance mate from your pack to dance with.

Jackaroo's POV 

When the announcement was made everyone wanted to go and just have fun and sing and dance to the music. I had Marie as a dance  mate, so that problem was settled. Rose was in Wolf Prison for two full moons. A long time. Plus a had a suit stored away for this special occasion, and Marie said she had a nice dress to wear, can't wait to see her in it.

"Hey Jack!" Marie said jogging up to me. She was beautiful in human and in Wolf forms. 

"Hi Marie! What you up to?" I said trying not to state to long. She shrugged and grabbed my paws and dragged me into the forest, we later arrive at the spot where we first meet. The sun was setting, it was almost as beautiful as she was.

"Isn't beautiful?" She asked looking at the sun still, it had a layer of purple, pink, and orange.

"Not as beautiful as you." I said staring at her. She turned to look at me and she had the same expression as me. We started into each other's eye for who knows have long. We were interrupted by one my pack friends.

"Alpha, it time for you to get ready. You too Luna." He said bowing when he said "Luna".

Marie's POV 

The females surrounded me and pushed me towards the dressing room when we were inside, one of the females grabbed my dress and handed it to me. I looked at her and she nodded, with that I walked into the changing room.

Jackaroo's POV 

The guys handed me suit I was nervous.

"Don't worry Jack, she things you hot in Wolf and human form." One of the guys said. The other agreed and I stepped into the changing room.

Later that night at the dance.....      

I was in my wolf form to hide the dress from anyone who wanted a peek at the dress I was wearing. I got into the limo and turned into my human form my dress was red covered  in rose petals, it looked sleeveless but it had a clear straps and sleeves the rose petals put in random spots on the sleeves and the straps and chest. The rose petals got lesser and lesser as you went down the dress, plus the dress was flowing at the bottom. My hair was tied up in a bun with a red rose to keep it in place. I wore red rose earrings and a red rose necklace, I also had red high heels. 

"It's ok Marie, Jack will love you

"It's ok Marie, Jack will love you." Angel said, she had Anton as a dance mate. I nodded and she went back talking to him.

Kaden's POV 

I wanted Marie as a dance mate but I it had to be pack wise, and if course Jack got Marie. I thought about let Rose out of Wolf Prison. But then yet again she tried to kill Marie, so she disservice to rot in there. I was wearing a black suit with a dark blue tie and a white under shirt, maybe she will fall for me instead of Jack? I watched as limos came and went, but no sign of Marie. Finally I saw her, and she was jaw dropping. That red dress made her irresistible. The door man walked up and helped her out of the car and lead her inside, I called Jack and he didn't sound happy bout me calling him but I told him that if didn't get here lickity-split that Marie was going to get away. He laughed and hung up.

Jackaroo's POV 

Kaden called me to tell me that Marie was going to get away if I didn't get there soon. I laughed and hung up. I was wearing a black suit with a red tie and a whittle undershirt. I got into the limo and we were there in about 5 minutes. The door man I opened the door and greeted me. I walked inside and started to search for Marie, I found her sitting in a chair with guards around her. She looked depressed and sad. I walked up to get a closer look and I wish she would have told what it looked like. It gorgeous, my knees were turned into jelly the wolf guards growled and I growled back. Marie got up and pushed her way through the guards into my arms. They stopped growling and left us alone. The room was dark red, the light made even more beautiful and she smiled and pulled me into the dance floor. I wrapped my arm around her waist and link my fingers with hers, she put a hand on my shoulder and we swaddled back and forth to the music. Then her favorite song came on, she smiled and we started to dance. It made happy to see her smile.

 I was walking away,

But she's so beautiful it made me stay

I don't know her name,
But I'm hoping she might feel the same
So here I go again,
She got my heart again!

Tonight we'll dance
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
We won't look back,
Take my hand and we will shine
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart [2x]
I got a wild heart

Stay here, my dear,
Feels like I've been standing right here for years
My mind's beat up
Tell me that you feel this, and I won't give up
I won't give up

Tonight we'll dance
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
We won't look back,
Take my hand and we will shine
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart [2x]
I got a wild heart
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart [2x]
I got a wild heart

And I know it's late, I know it's cold
But come right here, I swear I'll never let you go
The way you move—it's wonderful
Let's do it now, 'cause one day we'll both be old
Oh whoa oh

Tonight we'll dance
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
We won't look back,
Take my hand and we will shine
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart [2x]
I got a wild heart

Tonight we'll dance
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
We won't look back,
Take my hand and we will shine
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart [2x]
I got a wild heart
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart [2x]
I've got a wild heart

At the end of the song we looked into each other's eyes and we were about to touch lips but Anton got in the middle and gave me and Marie a beer, we just smiled and took a small drink.

There you go guys! Just relax today and be you!