The Battles Begin (Part 1)

Marie's POV

I was relieved when the fight was broken up, Jackaroo was panting like he ran 100 miles.

"What a GREAT battle you Alphas!" The voice boomed louder. The vice startled me a little bit, Jack was heading toward the medic room where they magically fix your wounds. The next battle was going to start in about 20 minutes.

"Come back to the area in about 20 minutes! And while your walking away to go anywhere! Please see our famous Luna................Marie!" The said as I rolled my eyes.

"Great...........now I'm going to have a crowd around me." I thought as Wolfs gathered around to look at me. Some said that I was not worthy, some said that I was really really really pretty. A male wolf came up and sniffed my behind, startled I turned around and snapped my teeth at him making him back down in fear. The others laughed at him. 10 minutes went by, and everyone had food in their paws, waiting for the next fight to begin.

10 minutes later

"And now the fight between Alphas Tyler and  Kaden!" The voice boomed. It was loud, very very very loud. I watched as Tyler and Kaden enter the ring from separate sides. They did the howl to their packs and OF course the packs went wild for their leader. But what really stud out was the pink scar on Kaden's backside.

" I wonder what happened to Kaden? I will find out later." I was staring at his scar, when he looked at me and smirked. My heart jumped, not in the love kind of way but  the look in his eyes made it jump. He then faced Tyler growling and snarling, it was cool to see Alpha's fight but when it over a prize then it's not. 

Jackaroo's POV

I saw Marie staring at Kaden, it pissed me off. She was going t fall for him if she kept on looking at him, then he saw her looking at him. And. He. SMIRKED????? And then Marie jumped out of her fur (not literally.) I was so confused, he said that he was just here for a fight? Guess i was wrong.

"Now lets see who wins this round..................ready........................set......................FIGHT!!!!!!" The voice boomed making the Alpha's lunged for each other.
Kaden went for the throat, and he was successful at it, he would not let go of Tyler. Tyler struggled against Kaden's lock jaw. He looked like he was going to pass out.

"Whoa! Looks like this fight is going to end early!" The voice boomed again. Then Tyler  somehow turned his head and get Kaden in the front shoulder. Then he lock his jaws onto Kaden's front shoulder, getting a loud yelp from Kaden.

Kaden's POV

When the voice shouted "Go!", I lunged for Tyler's throat and locked my jaws. He was struggling for about 2 minutes.

"Whoa! Looks like the fight is going to early!" The same voice boomed throughout the whole area. Then he grabbed my front shoulder and locks his jaws, I let out a yelp in pain. But I knew that I had to have her, so then I crushed Tyler's throat, and then he fell lump to the ground.

Tyler's POV

I lunged for Kaden, I wanted her even though I never knew her. I froze when Kaden lock his jaws around my neck, then I remembered that it was life or death, I turned my head and got Kaden's front shoulder making him let go of my neck and yelping in pain. Then about 2 seconds after his grabbed my neck again and I heard a "Crunch!" and everything went black.

Marie's POV

Tyler was........Dead. It was part of the fight but you can't kill a packs Alpha, what are they going to do now? I look at the pack and they looked shocked then they all looked at me with pleading eyes. Were they begging me to save them, but then I realized that they lost their Alpha and their land and their pack name. Everything for them was..................gone. Kaden howled in victory, and so did his pack.

"Wow. Nice job Alpha Kaden, we will have a 5 hour break so Alphas still alive, go get some rest!" The voice boomed for the 8th time today. For the first time today the guards took me around the place with the chain still on. The male and female wolves were surrounding us, then I saw Jackaroo he was going to go to sleep in the wooden house. He better get some sleep.

Hey guys sorry for the "not updating for about a year or so" I will update as much as I can