Back In The Lab Room

"Hey, you look like you could use some rest." He said after we stopped playing a board game. I nodded my head and then he lead me into a room which looked like his and there was a bed next to it. I layed down it was very soft and fluffy and in not time, my eyes closed.

Back In The Lab......

I slowly opened my eyes, I was back in the lab room. It was the same white room I was put into the day that....... wait a minute........ he is the reason i'm in here.

"MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Followed by kicking the wall so hard a giant hole was found. I was so mad, that when one of the guards came in to see what happened. I attack him and killed him, my instincts told me to get out of here. 

"GET HER!!!!!!!" A guard shouted. I turned and something weird happened, instead of attacking they throw bombs. 

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!  They went off one by one. I back up until I hit the wall.

"WE HAVE HER CORNERED!!!!!!!!" One of them shouted. Then all of a sudden, I was on all fours. I could not control myself anymore, I was too angry to stop. I ripped a guy's throat out, tore off a guy's head and kill the others in other horrible ways. 

Once I was done killing everyone, I looked in the mirror and I was horrified by my appearance, I was a black wolf with white paws and a red tipped tail. I ran out of there still in my wolf form, the guards saw me and tried to catch me but it never worked. I burst out of the front doors and everyone saw me and they didn't run, then to scare them I howled really loud. They started to run away and I was satisfied with my howl. Then I found the nearest forest, and ran into it.

"Holy Crap that was awesome!" I said as I howled again. But this time I was interrupted by  another howl. It was really close, I ran in the  direction of the howl. Then I heard it again and this time it was to my right. Then a howl to my left and I realized I was not alone in this woods.

Read more in next chapter, sorry if it was short.