"I Don't Like You Like That."

Rose's pov

I hate her. She is always by Jackaroo, and that pisses me off. If she walks away he is right on her tail, and it's getting annoying. It's almost mating season, and it's like a week away. And i'm pretty sure he told her about it.

"Hey Jackaroo! Can I talk to you for a second, plz!" I said with my happy voice.

"What do you want Rose?" He asked.

"Do still want to have pups with me???" I asked very nicely, TRYING not to blow. Then he looked me in the eyes and said the most horrible thing ever.

"Rose. I hate you, I don't like you that way. AND I already asked her, and she said she would. So DON'T. ASK.AGAIN!!!" He yelled the last three words. It scared me so bad I was on my stomach with my white ears pinned to my head. He looked at me then walked away, with a frown frozen on his face.

Jackaroo's pov

I was by her side all the time cause of Rose. But then I knew mating season was in about a week so I should tell her.

"Hey um? What is your name?"  I asked cocking my head to the left. Then she looked at me with her green eyes, They were beautiful like emerald stones. Then she said something I could not make out because I was too busy staring into her eyes. Then I was interrupted by a cough.

"Oh! Um sorry about that." I said blushing.

"It's ok." She said with a smile.

"Um, what was your name again??" I asked this time not staring into her eyes.

"My name is Marie." She said with slyness this time. I liked that name, It fit her nicely. I was about to ask her where she came from, then Rose said out of the blue.

"Hey Jackaroo! Can I talk to you for a second, plz!" She said with her "Happy Voice"  I was annoyed already. I walked down from the rock we were on.

"What do you want Rose?" I said TRYING to keep my cool.

"Do you still want to have pups with me??" She said nicely. This made me blow my top, I turned my head toward her and then I said with my angry voice aka not a nice voice you want to hear.

"Rose, I hate you. I don't like you that way. AND I already asked her, and she said she would. So DON'T. ASK.AGAIN!!!" I yelled the last three words. She was on her belly and with her ears pinned on her head. I could tell she was scared, really really really scared. I frowned at her and turned away.

Sorry if it was short.