Mating Season

Sorry if it's short but if not then ignore this.

Marie's POV

It was mating season, not great for some animals but great for other animals. Because it depends on the animals opinion or train of thought at that moment. The new wolf was walking up to me, we adopted him into the pack 2 weeks ago and Jack hates his guts and tells me to stay away from him at all cost.

" Hey Will! Hows mating season going for you?" I asked calmly. He looked at me and smiled, not the mating season smile but a friendly smile.

"I'm doing go-good and I wanna talk to  you bout something." He looked deep into my eyes, I nodded telling him continue.

"Well since your the Luna of the pack, I um was wondering if you could help me start a new pack so I can build one of my very own?" He looked down at the ground.

"Maybe..............but Jack can't know we talked bout this OK?" I said calmly. He nodded and walked away.

" Hey Marie!" Angel said running pass me with Anton following far behind, Will stopped behind me, grabbed my scruff and started to run. I saw Jack lung out of the bushes and chase us.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted. Will ducked into the women's changing room, males were NOT allowed in there. Will let go of my scruff and locked the door and the windows, he looked panicked, Angel was confused why there was a male in the women's changing room.

"I'll explain later." I said as she nodded.

"Don't worry, we'll be safe in here." Will said calmly. Then there was banging at the door.

"PLEASE SOMEONE IN THERE!!!! LET ME IN PLEASE!!!" The voice behind the door shouted. Will darted towards the door, swung it open and dragged her in then slammed the door shut and locked it again. It was Anna, she was covered in sperm, I knew that this was going to be a LONG week!

Anton's POV

 I woke up this morning not feeling like myself, I went to find Angel for some strange reason I wanted to fuck her and rip her cloths off her body. Jack had the same problem, we talked bout it in me and Angel's den. Jack had a hard time keeping control of his hormones so did I.

Jack's POV

I found it hard to control my hormones, they said find Marie and fuck her. I walked out of Anton's den and went to find Marie to warn her bout mating season, but it was too for many males to warn their females. And fights were constantly starting and ending badly. I saw Anton chasing Angel and decided to follow to make sure no fights started, I saw Marie talking to another male wolf and my hormones flared up with anger and jealous. They were talking bout something important, I could feel it. He walked away after a few minutes and then he grabbed Marie by the scruff and ran along side with Angel, my anger got the best of me and I bolted after him. He bolted into the women's changing room and locked the door, Then Anna ran into the door and started to bang on it, they let her in and locked it again.

"Will open this door now!" I shouted.

"Don't open that door will or we'll all be dead or pregnant!" Marie shouted back at will.

Sorry that was all I could think of