Two Weddings In One Day? (Part 1)

(Don't Play The Music Till I Say)

Angel's POV 

Today Anton and I are getting married, I'm excited but worried. Me and Marie are in David's Bridal, I like this shop because this is where my mom got her wedding dress and everything.

Flashback...

"Hey Angel!" Anton said nervously. Angel walked over and gave him a quick kiss.

"Hey babe! How are you and why are you nervous?" Angel asked confused. Anton looked at the ground. 

"Let me show you something."Anton said  gently grabbing Angel's hands. They walked towards the entrance of the woods, they walked through the bushes and across the streams and rivers until the came to the cliff that overlooked the forest.

"It's so beautiful." Angel said dazed. Anton loves seeing his girl daze. To him it means he did a good job, they sat down on the blanket that Anton had set out and started to eat.

1 hour later....

The sun was setting making the sky turn colors. 

Anton had his arm wrapped around Angel's shoulders and angel had her head on his shoulder, Anton turned to Angel turned to him. They started for awhile, then he grabbed a cupcake and made Angel stand up with him. He got down on one knee and opened the cupcake.

"Angel Marie Spears............Will You Marry Me?" Anton asked. Angel covered her mouth and nodded her head.

End Of Flashback.......

Angel's POV

"Angel.......Angel...ANGEL!!" Marie was trying to get my attention. She was holding a white wedding dress with gold lace.

 She was holding a white wedding dress with gold lace

"Sorry I was dazing." I said grabbing the dress and walking into the dressing room. 

"I could tell you were dazing because you look like you were having a sex dream bout Anton." Marie said smirking. I couldn't see it but knowing Marie she had a smirk on her face.

"Marie!" My whole face was red. She started to laugh knowing it would get my face red. I zipped up the zipper and walked out of the changing room with my face still red. She was still smirking like my best friend would. I stepped in front of the mirror and and dress was cute but the the wrong kind of lacing color. The cashier lady walked over to see how we were doing.

"Yeah do you have a the same dress just different color lacing?" I asked nervous.

"Oh yes let me go get it." she said walking away. I walked back into the changing room and took off the dress putting it back on it hook and then handing to Marie hang back up, then Marie handed the dress through the door and walked away with the cashier lady. I slipped on the dress and walked towards the mirror. When I looked in the mirror it was the one I was looking for, Marie walked back in with cashier lady. I turned around and Marie was twirling around in a long black and white dress, she was smiling into the mirror. She looked into the mirror and saw me staring, she gasped when she saw my dress.