Rose's Revenge (Part 2)

Your pov

"You took him from me!!"  She yelled as she put her head down to the floor of the woods. 

"He never liked you in the first place!" I yelled back. She looked up at me I saw tears rolling down her face.

"He did love me, until YOU came and ruined everything!" She said with rage. Then she turned around really fast and cut another rope, then a big boulder came down and pulled the cage up really high into the trees.

"DON'T EVEN TRY GETTING DOWN! BECAUSE THEIR WILL BE OTHER PREDATORS OUT HERE BESIDES WOLVES!!!!" She yelled. And then she put something on the ground and ran toward the pack.

Jackaroo's pov

I can't find Maire anywhere! It's like she vanished into thin air. Then Rose ran out of the bushes panting like crazy, she walked up to me. 

"Jackaroo.......Pant..........Marie....she.... ran....away...from...you...Pant. " She said trying to catch her breath.

"How?" I asked trying not to panic. Then she told me the whole thing, about how Marie was not happy here and about how she found someone else. That was BETTER than me?! And then she said that Rose could have pups with me and she would be happy if that happened. I did not believe that for a minute. 

Marie's pov

Rose is a backstabber. I hate her now, and I should have never trusted her. I don't know why I did.

"Why did I trust her?" I said close to tears. I hope Jackaroo is ok, what if she told a good lie and he and her are making pups? What if she told a good lie and he believed her? Or what if she did not tell a good lie and he is looking for me?

"Maybe if I howl, he will know where I am."

HOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Sorry if it was short.

Like,comment,or vote. plz and thx