Rose's Revenge

Rose's pov       

After Jackaroo walked away, I knew what it feels to be yelled at,. I felt broken, and my heart hurt. Like as if someone had just cut out my heart and stabbed it thousands of times, then put it back in. My parents never yelled at me, and they never would. 

"My heart....... it........ hurts..." I was about to cry. Then a flare of rage took over the sadness, then it gave me awesome ideas on how to get back at Jackaroo and um whatever her name is.

"They will pay. No, the female will pay." Rose said in a evil voice. I had this plan and I know it would work, I walked up to the female, she looked nervous at me.

"Hey! What is your name?" I asked trying to be nice to her. 

"My name is Marie." She said with shyness. 

"That's a nice name." I said with happiness. Then she smiled, Wow, she has a nice smile. I was surprised by her smile. She had a slim figure, and a nice shiny coat. 

"Hey. Wanna take a walk?" I asked trying to be nice again.

"Sure." She said with her shyness again. It was working, she will follow me and I will make it look like she ran away from Jackaroo. No that plan is stupid, I was thinking very hard. Then an idea popped into my head and it was a awesome idea. I will FORCE him to mate with me. I smirked at the idea, we were almost to the spot where the cage was. and then I walked behind a tree and cut the line that held the cage up. Bang!  Then she screamed a little.

"ROSE!! HELP ME!!!" She cried for my help. I laughed at her cry's.

"Why are you laughing??" She asked in question. I stopped laughing and looked her right in the eyes.

"Do you really think I will help you?" I said with an evil smirk. She looked horrified, and it was a perfect look to keep.

"I was waiting for this moment EVER since I met you, AND it worked out perfectly." I said as I wiped my head back and laugh louder. 

"Why are you doing this!?" She said about to cry.

"You took him from me!!" I yelled.

Sorry if it was short......