» lee.sunmi

❝ bewitched by a silhouette. beautiful lips like red tulips. ❞

 ❞

affliction level + treatment ;

status ; moderate.

vulnerability to worsen ; 68%

impact on daily life ; predicted to worsen.

treatments ; licorice and aspirin.

» lee sunmi did not experience the chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } illness until after the incident with lee rainie's now-deceased father. she had no reason or inclination to lie until experiencing such a person as him. feeling ashamed of her past and refusing to tell the truth about her child's father, if her daughter should ever ask about the man or any aspect of her mother's life before she was born, lee sunmi compulsively lies and suffers the consequences. but she has cornered herself; as lee rainie grows older, she asks more and more questions and lee sunmi becomes sicker and sicker. she has found black licorice and aspirin to be a temporary treatment. «

n a m e ;

이선미 {lee sunmi}

n i c k n a m e / s ;

sunny, mimi, ghoul

a g e ;

twenty-two {22 ; eternal}

g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

demisexual

l o v e r ;

single

a p p e a r a n c e ;

she has a beauty mark on the rise of her cheekbone, with a widow's peak hairline that brings attention to the lovely shape of her face. her hair itself a gorgeous ebony colour that kisses her collarbone, usually falling in slightly voluminous curls aside from when it's damp and it straightens out. her skin is a rosy-pale shade, but mostly pale with tinges of pink to her complexion. her lips are naturally a blood red, although everyone assumes it to be lipstick. her eyes are rather piercing, being a lovely and lustrous chestnut-brown shade and framed with thick sets of eyelashes accentuated by occasional mascara. even though her eyes are beautiful, they often are found to be staring creepily at others. sunmi often goes barefoot, with nails painted peach or black. she does enjoy wearing sweaters but finds difficulty in wearing skirts. whilst she thinks them to be pretty, she also thinks herself to be unable to pull the look off, but is guilty of owning a couple of high-waisted ruffle skirts hidden in the back of her closet.

p e r s o n a l i t y ;

sunmi is a placid creature, although becomes aggressive when she's hungry or thinks her daughter's well-being is at risk. she doesn't show many variations of emotions, and naturally isn't trusting of strangers due to her past experiences. she doesn't expect people to trust her. however, sunmi only really becomes violent or vicious if someone crosses her. she's comfortable being a recluse in her abandoned castle that is near a beach, enjoying the solitude as well as the beauty of the reckless waves. though she may have a few issues with socialising, sunmi isn't purely against making a friend. she just has trouble making friends without attempting to bite their face off with her retractable fangs if they annoy her too much. if she ever introduces someone to her daughter, they've gained her absolute trust. a strange fact about her is her irrational fear of bees. she will not be in the same room as one and if anyone taunts her about it they will live to regret it.

l i k e s ;

. tin soldiers .

. crime novels .

. licorice .

. bubble baths .

d i s l i k e s ;

. trespassers .

. hard boiled sweets .

. magic tricks .

b a c k g r o u n d ;

sunmi was 'younger' when she fell in love with a human. it was her first feelings of love. before experiencing her first love's cruelty, sunmi was in fact a hopeless romantic dreaming of true love. the fact he wasn't frightened by her made sunmi trust him completely. but his 'love' was merely a scheme to rob her of her rumoured riches. the night before he vanished, they slept together and sunmi fell pregnant. she kept the baby, and eventually tracked down the man she loved. never being able to forgive him, sunmi killed him. he didn't beg for mercy or apologise, but even if he had, she wouldn't have accepted it. nothing he could have said or done would have swayed sunmi's decision. her fangs punctured his throat and she watched him drown in his own blood. despite rainie's horrid father, she loves the young girl with all her heart, wanting to raise her right. admittedly rainie could do with a father figure, but sunmi is hesitant to invite another man into her life, both in a romantic and/or platonic sense.

 admittedly rainie could do with a father figure, but sunmi is hesitant to invite another man into her life, both in a romantic and/or platonic sense

e x t r a ;

theme ; n.flying - awesome

face claim ; lee sun mi

nationality ; korean / japanese