» kang.dae-jung

❝ when the gentle breeze blows and flowers bloom. ❞

❝ i'm going to cherish it deep in my heart. ❞

✿ affliction level + treatment ;

affliction level + treatment ;

status ; moderate.

vulnerability to worsen ; 31%

impact on daily life ; currently minimal.

treatments ; blueberry cheesecake, sparkling wine.

» kang dae-jung and the chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } have had a messy history together. due to a past relationship that was with the wrong person, kang dae-jung's career led him to having no choice but to back-stab his love and suffer the consequences. both emotional and physical. in order to fulfill a higher justice, kang dae-jung had to betray his heart in the worst way possible. the entire affair lives on as one of his biggest regrets, even if he had no other choice. as well as having to deal with the repercussions of lying to his love and betraying her, kang dae-jung can never fully relax. he is, in one word, a target. «

n a m e ;

강김대중 {kang dae-jung}

n i c k n a m e / s ;

jun, the silver bullet, dae

a g e ;

twenty-four {24}

g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

heterosexual

l o v e r ;

single

a p p e a r a n c e ;

one glance of dae-jung is all that it takes to know that he is a man of professionalism. his everyday attire consists of expensive suits, which are accompanied by a silver watch with matching gleaming cuff links. both given to him as a gift for winning his first solo case. dae-jung takes great care of his outer appearance, always one to put his best foot forward. his hair is a dark mocha shade, perfectly kempt with the softest waves throughout. each of dae-jung's facial features are prominent, but none more than his lips. dae-jung will never live down the time when his colleagues bestowed him with the title of 'attorney with the most kissable lips' at last year's christmas party. it comes as no surprise that dae-jung rarely attends work functions. his nose bridge is high, with eyes that pierce through the souls of those he cross-examines. with such a put-together appearance, dae-jung seems like a walking dream. every mother's ideal man for their daughter. on his free days, dae-jung keeps his outfits casual and simple, prioritising comfort and coziness. 

✿ p e r s o n a l i t y ;

as a defense attorney, dae-jung been trained to be ruthless in pursuing the best deal for his client, as well as deflecting any attacks made by prosecutors. he is often mocked by colleagues for being such a stickler for rules. but dae-jung refuses to involve himself with underhanded dealings when it comes to winning a lawsuit. he believes that a truly excellent attorney has no need to. at work, dae-jung gives his best to every case. but in turn, he expects the best of those around him, and can become easily irritated when confronted with incompetency. beyond the courtroom, kang dae-jung is completely and utterly socially tone-deaf. he has a tendency to take everything literally, and jokes are completely lost on him. even the simple ones. it is no secret dae-jung has his fair share of flaws. but in his heart, he cares deeply about others, and lives by astoundingly pure ideals. with a tender spirit and a genuine drive to help those who cannot help themselves, one merely has to peek past the curtain to see how good dae-jung's intentions really are. even if his exterior is that of any other morally bankrupt and money-hungry lawyer in korea.

l i k e s ;

. autumn weather .

. observatories .

. sun showers .

d i s l i k e s ;

. peach cider .

. insincerity .

. carnival rides .

b a c k g r o u n d ;

despite dae-jung's young age and minimal experience, dae-jung works as a junior partner at a respectable law firm, allowing him real experience in the courtroom and in legal proceedings. he's still completing his law honours degree, but doesn't use it as an excuse, and manages to juggle his career and studies with what seems to be no trouble at all. with such stellar capabilities in the world of law, dae-jung is one highly sought-after attorney. it is said that every lawyer has at least one skeleton in their closet. dae-jung is no exception. on one case where he was assigned to get the client off on all charges, it was only after the client was permitted to walk that dae-jung discovered they were guilty. unable to do anything as he was bound by attorney-client privilege, dae-jung cannot forget it. to this day, he won't talk about the case or the defendant with anyone except his closest friend-slash-roommate. because of dae-jung's mistake, he has made a vow to never take on a client that he doesn't believe in with all his heart and with all his powers of reason and logic. he'd sooner die than allow history to repeat itself.

 he'd sooner die than allow history to repeat itself

e x t r a ;

theme ; chen - make it count

face claim ; lee dong-wook

nationality ; korean