» ahn.yoojung

❝ like music, you are so beautiful. ❞

❝ like this song, i hope we are together forever. ❞

 ❞

affliction level + treatment ;

status ; mild.

vulnerability to worsen ; 21%

impact on daily life ; low.

treatments ; voluntarily has foregone treatments.

» ahn yoojung's experience of the chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } illness occurred once in her life, when she tried dating a boy one of her brothers introduced to her. even though they got along quite well, ahn yoojung had to convince herself that her feelings for him were romantic. pushing these thoughts over the edge one day the illness overcame her and she knew she couldn't go on lying to him and herself. telling him how they couldn't be together any longer, he understood and they remain just friends to this day. even if the sickness does harrow her, ahn yoojung can't help but feel thankful for it. without it, ahn yoojung fears she would never have told her brothers about her sexuality. she thinks if she ever does lie to a true love, the sickness is well deserved. «

n a m e ;

안유정 {ahn yoojung}

n i c k n a m e / s ;

yoo, junggie, starfish, flower girl, shortcake, simba

a g e ;

twenty-two

g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

homosexual

l o v e r ;

single

a p p e a r a n c e ;

yoojung is particularly short for a woman her age; a fact that she's had pointed out to her more times than she cares to remember. but she's found a way to distract people from her height is by crazy fashion; this primarily being clothes that are just very eye-catching and have a lot going on. her sock collection is overflowing with colours and styles from legwarmers to knee-highs to ones with pom poms. she also tends to change up her hair mainly through hair chalk and only wears it down or in two braids. maybe on special occasions a high bun or a pony tail, but that's a rarity. she has a front fringe that is light and feathery which tends to kink up at the ends in natural curls. yoojung enjoys weaving flowers into her hair as well, but in her one-track mind she tends to forget they're there and will find the dead plants stuck in her hair or on her pillow days later.

p e r s o n a l i t y ;

yoojung is a considerate and animated individual, who tends to use a lot of hand gestures when talking and is too expressive for her own good. before a rude person even gets to walk away she'll be automatically copying their demeanour in a goofier manner in an attempt to get them to loosen up as well as show them how being rude can make one look ridiculous. but usually this backfires. the only time she really calms down is when she's holding geese. she likes activities that can get her outside and exploring, which is why she enjoys coin collecting even if people tell her it'd be easier to buy rare coins online. when outside yoojung is at her happiest, often carrying a bag with necessities such as her phone and food so she can spend the whole day just soaking up the sunshine, rain, any weather is fine by her. however, if there is thunder, she'll be curled up inside watching it from a window. yoojung is quite into mythology and has read far too much about mortals being struck down after warning sounds of thunder, so she's not taking any chances.

l i k e s ;

. geese .

. sparkling water .

. hammocks .

. coin collecting .

d i s l i k e s ;

. wearing pajamas all day .

. hiking .

. whistles .

. mess from hair chalk .

b a c k g r o u n d ;

yoojung's always been an uncontrollable spark, even back in high school, and tended to be more brazen than others and challenge teachers when she was sure they were incorrect. due to her assertiveness the girls didn't really involve her and the guys didn't either, leaving her somewhere in the middle, alone. but by senior year she did accumulate a handful of friends that were weirdly wonderful in their own way and she still writes to them. currently she's working in a hairdressing salon, but is unsure if she wants to pursue it as a career; it's just a fun hobby that pays well - she's yet to experience it properly to pass judgement. as for her family, she has several older brothers, five to be exact, and it's more than likely it was from them where she learnt to be so resilient and embrace her true self. that it's okay to be different. yoojung actually came out to all five of them at the same time, and received nothing but support and understanding of her personal preference. she owes them more than they'll ever know.

 she owes them more than they'll ever know

✶ e x t r a ;

✶ e x t r a ;

moodboard credit ; -wishful 

theme ; lyn - i like this song

face claim ; choi yoojung

nationality ; korean