» shin.hye-jeong

❝ i don't need a luxury watch or designer brand.. ❞

❝ .. ha, just kidding.❞

❞

affliction level + treatment ;

status ; mild.

vulnerability to worsen ; 37%

impact on daily life ; minimal.

treatments ; {unknown} greek yoghurt, strawberry chewing gum.

» shin hye-jeong has not experienced the chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } illness in her life to date yet, as she has not fallen in love. she didn't get the chance to lie to her mother and father in the time that she did feel love for them and has never given her heart away to another in her twenty years of living. she is aware that she has the sickness but it doesn't worry her at all. the woman has no plans to fall in love so she believes she has nothing to stress about regarding the illness. she's described as one of the 'lucky ones' in this retrospect. «

n a m e ;

신혜정 {shin hye-jeong}

n i c k n a m e / s ;

hyejie, jeonggie, hye, yeje

a g e ;

twenty {20}

g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

bi-curious

l o v e r ;

single

a p p e a r a n c e ;

she has a lissome body physique; graceful with an average height. one of her most outstanding features are her eyes. accompanied by sweeping eyelashes, they are a gorgeous blend of mahogany brown and moss green with flecks of twinkling amber. this twinkle is quite useful as she's learned how to work it to her advantage. hyejie's eyebrows are horizontal and faint; she doesn't fuss with them too much. complexion is an alabaster shade, however there's a slight tinge of honey to it to create an alluring glow. hair is a toffee brown with softened waves throughout, her part tending to be to one side instead of centred. her nails are her pride and joy. filed to perfection and always lacquered with differing paints and decorated with simple diamond studs, she occasionally wears these decorative studs under her lower eyelids. her outfit when stealing is a leather body suit that shows a sliver of her abdomen.

p e r s o n a l i t y ;

hye-jeong is very materialistic. she loves anything shiny, as childish as it sounds. due to this she is also possessive; if she's stolen a jewel and someone tries to cheat her out of it, she'll become aggravated. which is rather hypocritical and ironic, but that's just hyei's way. she's a thief, a con artist, a trickster. she's petty and not opposed to stealing from both average and upper-class neighbourhoods, but her main targets are major corporations. she's not a team player. whilst she adores cash, she prefers the more ostentatious 'prizes'. if she catches sight of a diamond, all of her energy will be dedicated to taking it. hyejie is calm under pressure - she's even charmed a stranger or two when being caught stealing from their home. whilst she acts like the violent type, she prefers the stealthy approach. but for her own safety, yeje does carry an arsenal of handguns, poisonous darts (that look like innocent clips in her hair) and daggers that are tucked away in hidden spots all over her body. within a second she can turn into a flirt or an innocent little girl, so it's hard to tell what she's really like and what's just an act.

l i k e s ;

. iced tea .

. KBBQ .

. meringue .

d i s l i k e s ;

. losing .

. grilled fish .

. swallowing pills .

b a c k g r o u n d ;

it's rather messy. her relationship with her parents is non-existent. they believe their daughter is dead, or at least, the girl they raised is dead to them. the current hyejie is a stranger to them, a person who they would never claim as one of their own. her parents established a well-known business dealing with financial management; the idea of becoming the next CEO was one expected of hye-jeong to embrace. she was quite willing, too. that was, before she uncovered the family business' secret. a few years before hyei disappeared, she went trifling into matters that didn't concern her, such as going through paperwork. she'd discovered that her parents had been scamming their customers and business partners for decades. horrified, she dropped off the grid and made it her mission to bankrupt every chain of the business her parents owned. but along the way, yeje became just as bad as them. she gave in to the hereditary greed and began to steal from anyone and everyone.

★ e x t r a ;

e x t r a ;

themes ;

☆ history - queen

☆ aoa - like a cat

face claim ; shin hye-jeong

nationality ; korean