» choi.minho

❝ amidst the scattering rain of flower petals, i run. ❞

❝ i may fall down and get hurt, but i still run endlessly towards my dreams. ❞

 ❞

affliction level + treatment ;

status ; mild - negative

vulnerability to worsen ; 89%

impact on daily life ; potential to spike and increase.

treatments ; N/A.

» the chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } illness impacts choi minho, but in a very backwards way. because he is determined to tell the truth to his beloved parents about his life's passion, it has alienated from his family - the most important people in his life. despite his steely determination to prove to them he can make them proud with this lifestyle of his, choi minho's resolve is slowly crumbling under the debilitating loneliness that comes with being disowned. the temptation to lie and become the perfect son is tempting him. if he should give in and lie his way back into his family's arms, the sickness will strike. «

n a m e ;

최민호 {choi minho}

n i c k n a m e / s ;

minnie, skyscraper, captain

a g e ;

twenty-two {22}

g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

heterosexual

l o v e r ;

single

a p p e a r a n c e ;

the two words that people use to describe minho at first glance are; tall and handsome. which would be accurate. he's 6'3, but isn't lanky in the slightest. he has the right amount of muscle to even out his height, giving off an air of masculinity. minho smiles a fair bit, making his otherwise intimidating frame seem not as scary. his hair is a lovely chocolate shade (the same as his eyes) that is often messy either from negligence to brush it or he's just finished practice and it's all tangled. he has one of the best jawlines imaginable; it's firm and chiseled, only adding to his masculine aura. he almost always wears braided bracelets of varying colours, and even has some tattoos that are cleverly hidden. with all of his physical features and vibe combined, minho often gets hit on from fans and random people. he never does know how to react and that is the moment when he does become awkward and slouches in a flustered manner.

p e r s o n a l i t y ;

minho is just a gentle giant, really. he can be very pro-health, or at least tries to be. he goes to the gym a lot and likes to keep his body in good condition, since he does have a six pack. plus if he let his physical shape slip, minho knows he'd get teased for it in the change rooms and by his coach. but he has his moments where he just is a normal twenty-two year old; he gets wasted, smokes, orders junk food when he's too lazy to cook or make a salad, and gets dumb ideas. although he only really smokes when he's drunk or after sex, since he doesn't like it that much and is nowhere near close to being addicted. when he's at practice with his teammates, minho turns a bit less dorky and focuses on doing his best. and if his teammates need help, he's always more than willing to lend a hand. from his years of playing sports and being raised in a strict household, he's a very well rounded person who many would be happy to call a friend.

l i k e s ;

. sleeping .

. house plants .

. going to the gym .

d i s l i k e s ;

. olives .

. getting injured .

. bad sportsmanship .

. insects .

b a c k g r o u n d ;

minho grew up as the youngest of three brothers. his oldest brother is a successful businessman, the second oldest a lawyer, and minho? he's a professional basketball player. his parents were, and still are, displeased with his career choice. they really wanted their youngest son to become a surgeon - something in the medical field. so minho worked hard ever since the day he turned eighteen to make them proud. but even when he was hand-picked to join a professional basketball team that are currently on their way to play for south korea with minho as captain, they barely batted an eye. minho lost everything when he told his parents he'd be pursuing basketball professionally and indefinitely. his inheritance was withdrawn as well as all ties to the 'choi' family being cut. his brothers don't do much to help him out, either, since they were raised to be in competition with one another to be the best child. instead, they feed rumours to their parents about how minho is actually a weak player and is not talented at all.

 instead, they feed rumours to their parents about how minho is actually a weak player and is not talented at all

e x t r a ;

theme ; bts - young forever

face claim ; choi min ho

nationality ; korean