» bom.hyunshik

❝ baby, i know your lies. ❞

❝ i don't like to see you breathing either. ❞

❝ i don't want to even pass you by either. ❞

 ❞

affliction level + treatment ;

status ; abnormal.

vulnerability to worsen ; 1%

impact on daily life ; maximum level.

treatments ; treatments not required. full peace of mind acquired.

» bom hyunshik is is only person to have gained full control of the chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } sickness. nobody aside from the boy himself knows how he conquered such a feat, but something went horribly wrong with bom hyunshik's experimentation of how to control his ailment. against his intentions, the male can now tell when somebody is lying. whether it be to him personally, or a passer-by in a totally different conversation on the street. no matter the context, bom hyunshik will know. when someone lies to him, their words that are not the truth will sound like amplified echoes inside of his head. last romantic relationship ended due to it. «

✵ n a m e ;

 봄현식 {bom hyunshik}

✵ n i c k n a m e / s ;

hyunnie, honey, mind reader, grease monkey, cutie bad boy

✵ a g e ;

twenty-two {22}

✵ g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

pansexual

✵ l o v e r ;

single

✵ a p p e a r a n c e ;

hyunshik is, in one word, steely. from the metal he manipulates to how he looks, hyunshik's appearance gives off the feeling that he is untouchable in a sense. a larger nose than average that is slightly hooked, he is in possession of eyes that are a curious blend of dark amber, with rings of moss green around the outside of the iris. his eye's shape is wider at the tear ducts then taper out. his facial features are framed by an angular and stern jawline that often looks to be set on edge by hyunshik himself to show personal disdain. eyebrows are rather straight and place emphasis on the more cold appearance he expels, coupled with raven coloured hair styled to curl over in a gentle wave across his brow. there is not much deviation from his daily look, that being an army green jacket with white printed symbols on the back and sleeves, black skinny jeans and his black-and-white pair of high top sneakers. undershirt normally has an abstract one-word phrase printed on it. hyunshik commonly opts for turtlenecks, but also darker geometric patterns and is known to wear leather chokers. 

p e r s o n a l i t y ;

whilst his appearance may imply that hyunshik is cold-hearted, his true self is quite the opposite. hyunshik merely puts up a front to scare off those he knows are not honest of heart, even if it is a little hypocrtical; to scare off liars by emulating a lie himself. but those who will not endure his scary exterior are not worth his troubles, therefore his physical facade comes into play. when spent more time with, however, hyunshik is the quirky boy he's always been, who's just a tad bashful. he's very in-tune to what people say and how they act around him and others. and if he ever fancies a person, the littlest thing they could possibly say to him will have him suppressing an overjoyed smile. but it's difficult for the boy to get that close to someone these days. he prefers to just stay in his work shop and tinker with the motor vehicles brought in. being a mechanic is something he genuinely finds relieving and nearly therapeutic. contraptions of steel can't hurt him the same way people do.

l i k e s ;

. baseball .

. london .

. street art .

. casual flings .

d i s l i k e s ;

. cucumber salads .

. french cuisine .

. slapstick comedy .

. over-emotional people .

 b a c k g r o u n d ;

despite having accomplished being able to be in full control of his body and not suffer any impacts of the sickness, hyunshik isn't exactly 'blessed'. even though the boy can freely lie at will with zero physical repercussions like anyone else, his ability to pick up on others lying has caused him many hardships in his life ever since. after giving up something very valuable in order to not be sick anymore, hyunshik feels cheated with the reality he's faced with. the curse of knowing when people are lying to him. and even worse, what to do with the information. it alienated him from any friends he originally had. he lost all trust in other people. because all they do is lie, lie, lie. bluntly put, he does miss normality. being able to get close to someone without being given a rude reminder of the lies they feed him. having normal relationships. but all of that feels out of reach now, and hyunshik is trying to find ways around his dilemma. to regain what he lost.

 to regain what he lost

e x t r a ;

theme ; exid - l.i.e

face claim ; kim seokwoo

nationality ; chinese / korean