» kim.hanbin

❝ out of habit, i might call you without knowing. ❞

❝ i closed my eyes. i'm sending our memories on my tears. ❞

 ❞

affliction level + treatment ;

status ; currently prevented.

vulnerability to worsen ; 60%

impact on daily life ; yet to impact.

treatments ; N/A.

» the chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } illness has yet to impact kim hanbin, but it will soon enough due to having to decide on what he wants to do as a career; although he's already decided. the problem lies in how to handle telling his father what he wants to do without causing hurt and tension. as he's in final year, he will have to start telling his father the careers he wants the most and will more than likely begin lying about the job he's pursuing. his father means everything to him and the boy never wants to hurt him, and here lies his dilemma. «

n a m e ;

김한빈 {kim hanbin}

n i c k n a m e / s ;

hannie, hanbinnie

a g e ;

nineteen {19}

g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

pansexual

l o v e r ;

single

a p p e a r a n c e ;

hanbin's hair is thought to look much like a cascade of dark strands that flow outwards and fan out atop his head. this makes it hard for him to style it normally, but usually dragging a brush through it will have him looking half-decent for the day. he really doesn't care too much for it and prefers to have others brush and play with his hair. he isn't that tall but not that short either, average with the tiniest bit of an advantage over most. he's received a lot of jokes about how his eyes aren't as wide or round as others, which he ignores. hanbin's fashion resides in any sort of colour, usually primary ones. he surprisingly knows how to co-ordinate clothing, yet another thing he's teased for by the guys. his ears aren't pierced. however, hanbin has a piercing in his bottom lip that he personally loves but only wears it when going to places where it won't offend anyone.

p e r s o n a l i t y ;

whilst his piercing, occasional fashion choices and negligence to go to school can make hanbin look like the common 'bad boy', this is as far from the truth as possible. hanbin is a withdrawn young man who decided for the sake of his own happiness to re-do his final year of high school and to do so via homeschooling. this choice was made because hanbin had flunked his final exams due to reasons he prefers not to share with anyone aside from his father. to help himself and others he also tutors students like him, as he's admittedly one of the best when it comes to handling distance education. his teaching style is paced specifically to how the other person copes and he makes sure to explain things in a variety of different ways. as other past-times, he's quite the video game enthusiast and formerly played ice hockey. hanbin is rather thoughtful and contemplates a situation before taking action. it's rare for him to be impulsive.

l i k e s ;

. video games .

. giving gifts .

. his hair being played with .

. ice hockey .

d i s l i k e s ;

. parties .

. feeling pressured .

. mexican food .

b a c k g r o u n d ;

hanbin's had a rather strenuous upbringing. his mother's been awol since he was ten years old, but that's fine by hanbin since all she ever did was tell him and his father they were garbage and their family home was like a prison to her. but deeper down inside of hanbin is a void that his mother was supposed to fill. without her in his life it's probably the explanation behind the immense comfort he feels whenever someone offers a reassuring touch or word. living with only his father was a challenge at the start, but they grew together, they learned happiness again together, and when hanbin told him he couldn't leave school in good conscience for what happened that made his exam results so poor, the man understood and they managed to find a way around it. even if they don't say it, they love each other deeply. all they have in the world is each other.

 all they have in the world is each other

● e x t r a ;

e x t r a ;

moodboard credit ; -wishful 

themes ;

○ tvxq - before u go

○ nam tae hyun - i'm young

face claim ; kim hanbin

nationality ; korean