» yoo.jiae

❝ i like your heart that is as clear as glass. ❞

❝ as clean as the first snow. ❞

 ❞

affliction level + treatment ;

status ; moderate.

vulnerability to worsen ; 57%

impact on daily life ; high; treatment causes alienation.

treatments ; candies, desserts - sugar.

» chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } has been experienced by yoo jiae once in her life, but it has scarred her ever since and riddled her mind with fear. her fear has tainted her understanding of the sickness and the girl foolishly believes that it will attack her body at any time, whether she lies or not. her fear has crippled her sense of logic. her self-treatments are more than likely placebos that don't fully work, but she believes them to and has developed quite the dependence on them. yoo jiae is misunderstood to be diabetic with her obsession of having sugar close by; even her mother falsely told her school that her 'low blood sugar' is the reasoning to her daughter's peculiar attachment to her candy jar. when in reality it's to stop any bullies. «

n a m e ;

유지애 {yoo jiae}

n i c k n a m e / s ;

ji, moomin, jibae, sweet freak, tree

a g e ;

eighteen {18}

g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

bi-curious

l o v e r ;

single

a p p e a r a n c e ;

jiae has relatively straight chestnut hair that cascades down to her bust, with eyes of a richer colour of brown; closer to chocolate. she keeps her hair part centred with layers softening the shape of her face around her jaw. jiae's eyes are comparable to coins as they are circular and shining. her nose has a petite ridge and without any bumps, accompanied by a pair of cherry-pink lips underneath; although they are normally stained this colour from the candies she eats or some other bizarre shade such as purple or blue. the candy jar she carries contains all sorts of goodies and is of a considerable size and weight; most muse how she must have more muscles than one could assume with how she carries it around so easily. jiae's school uniform consists of a black pleated skirt and white striped blazer-sweater. wearing a collared white blouse underneath with a monochromatic tie. as for casual wear, jiae tends to wear looser shirts and knitted cardigans with jeans or shorts and simple canvas shoes.

p e r s o n a l i t y ;

she is admittedly a kind and welcoming young girl; she has fine manners except when it comes to sharing her sweets. jiae doesn't mean to be rude about it, but her dependence on them is strong and she feels panicked to give them away to others. whilst it is believed she is a diabetic, it doesn't stop others from picking on her oddness. but it rolls off her back as jiae just does her best to fly under the radar. school-wise the girl's grades are just above average; they would be better if she studied more, but jiae isn't the overly studious type. however, because of her lack of abundance of friends, she does spend break times at her desk, candies on standby as she revises notes and goes over work. simply because she has nothing else to do. jiae does have a quirky sense of humour though and likes to quote movies in appropriate situations. she's quite empathetic to people's emotions and is more of a listener than a chatterbox.

l i k e s ;

. caramel .

. movie marathons .

. beyoncé .

. interior design .

d i s l i k e s ;

. her jar being hidden .

. spicy foods .

. thyme .

. swooping birds .

b a c k g r o u n d ;

living in bordeaux, france until she was four, jiae remembers a few details of her first home and has ensured to maintain and improve fluency in the language; she is currently bilingual in korean and french and is learning japanese and english as school subjects. jiae would like to visit the town she grew up in again one day and plans to go there sometime after school is over. her father is still in france and jiae is living with her mother in korea - her parent's relationship is confusing to say the least. jiae doesn't quite know where they stand with one another, she doubts they do themselves, but as her mother tells her every time she tries to talk to the woman about it, they are simply, 'living apart for a while'.

 jiae doesn't quite know where they stand with one another, she doubts they do themselves, but as her mother tells her every time she tries to talk to the woman about it, they are simply, 'living apart for a while'

☼ e x t r a ;

e x t r a ;

theme ; lovelyz - candy jelly love

face claim ; yoo jiae

nationality ; korean