» liu.wooshin

❝ even tomorrow... everything will be the same as today. ❞

❝ just again and again, my heart gets broken. ❞

 ❞

❋ affliction level + treatment ;

status ; mild.

vulnerability to worsen ; 44%

impact on daily life ; of minimal effect.

treatments ; N/A.

» chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } is like a ticking time bomb for liu wooshin. slowly, as liu weiyuan grows up, liu wooshin will have to sit the child down and explain why their parents are not around. as the younger brother cannot recall all details of the two people, aside from slight memories of not feeling safe with the man and woman, liu wooshin is yet to tell liu weiyuan the full story. countless times liu wooshin has debated lying. considered saying their parents have passed away, for the fear that something bad will come of the ugly truth. such as eliciting a stunt in liu weiyuan's mind, making him unable to cope. time will test liu wooshin and determine if he will tell the uncensored truth to his most treasured person. «

❋ n a m e ;

刘宇碩 / 리우우석 {liu wooseok}

❋ n i c k n a m e / s ;

wooshin, woo-woo, shinnie, wooshinnie, firetruck, baby red

❋ a g e ;

nineteen {19}

g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

homoflexible

l o v e r ;

crushing {-wishful}

» dating yuen ezrio «

a p p e a r a n c e ;

the most striking quality about wooshinnie is his hair. dyed a deep and rich maroon, there's a presence of gentle waves throughout when he hasn't styled it. his favourite colour is a dark navy blue and wears the shade as much as he can, normally coupled with white accents in the form of undershirts and dark jeans with sneakers. depending on time of year, his complexion can be more tanned or more pale. in the summer he tends to tan more than burn, but it always seems to fade by the time winter arrives. his eyes are rather narrow and he occasionally hides this fact with a hint of dark eye makeup. wooshin's lips are full and a richer hue of pink. with his ample good looks, it's a mystery how he doesn't have a significant other. shinnie is of a fair height and slim build, thinner than he probably should be since feeding weiyuan is the top priority. there's a long, thin scar along the bone of his forearm that he refuses to give the origin story of. additionally, his left wrist is significantly weaker and fragile, susceptible to injury, again, for reasons wooshin refuses to disclose.

❋ p e r s o n a l i t y ;

wooshin isn't a trusting person. he's a pleasant person to be around, but his personality seems.. glossed over. he's a little too agreeable with those he meets. if one somehow manages to get past his walls of generic politeness, wooshin is a gentle-hearted and soft-spoken individual. forced to mature beyond his years, before any child should, he thinks logically and is a voice of reason amongst chaos. but in wooshin's heart of hearts, he's still that terrified fourteen year old boy. who would love him? who would help him? his heart screams out for help, but he refuses any assistance from anyone. he simply can't trust. wooshin never learnt how to. all he cares about in this world is his five-year-old brother, weiyuan. he goes on every day, endures the hardships of having nobody to rely on, all for weiyuan. the child suffers from a severe learning and development deficiency, meaning he has limited speech and the mental platform of an infant. doctors doubt wei will ever be self-sufficient, so wooshin is studying to be an accountant. it's a solid career choice, one that will always provide money for his little brother.

❋ l i k e s ;

. caring for weiyuan .

. acting .

. daisy chains .

. oreos .

❋ d i s l i k e s ;

. his parents .

. the name wooseok .

. being perceived as a charity case .

. itchy sweaters .

❋ b a c k g r o u n d ;

wooshin's parents have been incapable of looking after weiyuan and himself for as long as wooshin can remember. after years of insufficient parenting, wooshin took it upon himself to become emancipated and gain custody of weiyuan. he won his case and received a hefty compensation. in his high school career, wooshin worked several jobs to have enough money to pay the overdue house utility bills as well as anything he could for weiyuan's welfare. whilst wooshin's putting himself through university to become an accountant, a life of crunching numbers and doing tax files is not his passion. wooshin's true passion and talents have always been in acting. and honestly? he's brilliant at it. shinnie was even a former member of his high school's drama club and had promise to gain a scholarship to acting school. but he had to quit the club, as rehearsal times clashed with his job shifts after school too often. it kills him inside, that he'll never achieve his dream of performing on a stage, in his dream roles. but what kills him more is the idea of being as selfish as his parents were and sacrificing weiyuan for his own desires.

 but what kills him more is the idea of being as selfish as his parents were and sacrificing weiyuan for his own desires

❋ e x t r a ;

❋ e x t r a ;

moodboard credit ; -wishful

theme ; nell - time spent walking through memories

face claim ; kim woo seok

nationality ; chinese / korean