» seo.tae-woo

❝ like a strange flower that blooms between seasons. ❞

❝ like the morning star that lingers between days. ❞

❝ all of this, some day, will pass. ❞

 ❞

affliction level + treatment ;

status ; problematic.

vulnerability to worsen ; 55%

impact on daily life ; concerning.

treatments ; vitamins, watermelon sorbet, parmesan cheese.

» regarding the sickness chō no shōjiki { 蝶の正直 } seo tae-woo is more vulnerable than the majority. with his memory, the boy forgets that he has the sickness completely, so when he falls in love and tells a lie the repercussions wreck havoc on his body and terrify him. he's forced himself to write down his treatments on several sticky notes and has placed them all around his apartment, just to remind him how to fix himself whenever the illness strikes. seo tae-woo keeps a vitamin container on his person at all times, even when he forgets what they're there for. it's just a sentimental attachment, it comforts him. «

n a m e ;

서태우 {seo tae-woo}

n i c k n a m e / s ;

tae, boba prince, taegerine, forget-me-not, dory

a g e ;

eighteen {18}

g e n d e r ;

s e x u a l i t y ;

bisexual

l o v e r ;

single

a p p e a r a n c e ;

tae-woo's eye-catching hair is a scorched orange, with either an off-centred part causing the locks to fall in a curtain-like fashion kissing each of his temples, or more rarely in a front side-swept fringe. tae's stature is above normal, but he is guilty of placing heel inserts in his converse nonetheless. he's cautious with his choice of clothing, avoiding anything that would cause a clash with his hair. this meaning he prefers sky blues, whites, greys. he's a shameless accessoriser, his signature pieces being his mix of matte black band rings and sterling silver ones. additionally, tae-woo's ears are pierced multiple times on each side. necklaces, bracelets, all are a normality in his daily ensembles. his nose is a little wider than normal, especially when he smiles. when tae smiles, it brings forth an uncontrollable eye-smile and the dimple he has in his right cheek. sometimes when walking the city, tae-woo will wear a backwards cap and face mask. tae-woo does require reading glasses.

p e r s o n a l i t y ;

tae keeps his composure, as all that rage does in his opinion is hurt others and oneself. tae-woo is a cheerful and bubbly soul. when acquainted with someone he will talk to them casually and even be a tease in all sorts of ways. if he can get away with a dirty innuendo, he will make the most of it. what many don't suspect about tae-woo is that he's spiritually involved. finding faith gave him the strength to do a lot of things, all of them a personal matter he will not readily share. being a buddhist, he is committed to early morning prayers, meditating and mantras before each meal. this also means that tae-woo is a vegetarian. despite not been a naturally secretive person, tae-woo does not want anyone to know about his mental condition. this is because he doesn't want people to look at him the way they always do when they learn of his deteriorating mind. tae just cannot find the selfishness to put others through what he's already made his family endure. tae recently started a new job at a perfumes and fragrances store; aromatherapy has always been a big part of his life, both in regard to his condition and his faith.

l i k e s ;

. magnolia trees .

. honeydew / lychee bubble tea .

. cloudy days .

. dance trends .

. tea ceremonies .

d i s l i k e s ;

. his forgetfulness .

. overwhelming perfumes .

. circuses / zoos .

. unresolved conflicts .

b a c k g r o u n d ;

ever since tae-woo was young, his memory has been concerning. after so many years of trying to move past it, he still gets taunted with the nickname 'dory'. of course tae-woo takes it in his stride, not thinking ill of those who are insensitive to the severity of his mind's condition. he is urged by his personal doctor to attend a special program designed for how tae-woo's mind works; it helps to strengthen and reinforce the unstable foundations of his memory. it also aids in improving his overall ability to recollect things. he's required to go three times a week. in his younger years, tae-woo was not accepting of the fact he had a condition at all. he refused to go to his therapy sessions for several years and instead engaged in behaviour such as drinking and clubbing. his recklessness had an impact; damaging his mind even more so. by the time he straightened out, his mind had gotten desperately worse. but he's determined to fix his past mistakes and not forget who he was, so he can be a better tae-woo. someone him and those he loves will remember.

 someone him and those he loves will remember

♡ e x t r a ;

e x t r a ;

moodboard credit ; -wishful

theme ; taeyeon - 11:11

face claim ; park jimin

nationality ; korean / japanese