1-That Poor Senior

•Chapter inspired by photo above•
It's a peaceful Friday afternoon, and you're sitting at your usual lunch table waiting for your group of friends to arrive.  The first to come was Phichit, stumbling his way along as he looked at his phone.
"Oh, I'm so sorry!"  He exclaimed to a Senior after bumping into them during the process of taking a selfie.  The teen just glared at him, and walked off to the line for overpriced food.
"Hey y/n!"  Phitichit said to you happily as he sat down.
"Hey Pitch."  You replied to him, smiling at the nickname.  You were about to make a comment on the grumpy senior when Viktor and Yuuri came over.
"Hi you two!"  Yurri said as they sat down.
"Hi Yuuri, sup Silver haired old man."  You greeted the two.  Viktor began to look sad, and tears started to run down his face.
"For God's sake y/n, not this again."  Yurri said as he hugged Viktor.  Viktor just continued to cry, wailing about how his hair was platinum not silver.
You enjoyed Viktor's pain.
Next came Chris. 
"Ola Chris."  You greeted him.
"Bonjour!"  He replied.
"Y/n, are you doing anything on Saturday?"  He asked.
"No, but Chris you know Saturdays are the days I cry over Sword Art Online.  Such a shitty fandom sometimes."  You muttered under your breath.
"Oh, please y/n?  I'm having a Halloween party!  Besides, Yurio will be there."  Chris pleaded.
"Why would it matter if Yurio was there?"  You questioned.
"Oh, no reason.  You'll see on Saturday."  He said with a wink.
Speaking of Yurio, there he was sitting down now.
"Hey y/n.  Did you bring up Viktor's grey hair again?"  Yuri asked.
Viktor, who had finally started to calm down, re-gripped onto Yuuri's shirt and began to sob even more violently.  The initially spooked freshman at nearby tables didn't even bother to look over anymore as this was a weekly occurrence.

You gave Yuri a high five.
"Woah there you two, I think the room just became darker from your souls being so close together.  Watch it."  Otabek said as he walked over.  JJ trailed behind him, much to Otabek's obvious dismay.

"Oh shut up Ota.  We all know your love child with JJ is kept in a room darker than anyone's soul."  You said.
"REKT!"  You heard a senior yell from another table.
"Who even is that?"  Yuri asked.
"Oh, thats...Oh, wow.  I actually don't know who that is."  Chris said.

"Jesus Chris, you're losing your charm.  You're supposed to be that stereotypical guy who knows every senior in the school because he dated them."  Yuri chided, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Anyways, I'll see you all on Saturday.  Make sure to wear your costumes!"  Chris said as the bell rang.

You all walked off to your separate classes as you thought about what you should wear for tomorrow.

You soon were broken out of your thoughts by your head colliding with someone's chest.

"Oh, sorry!"  You said as you looked up to see the same person that Pitch ran into earlier.  Guess the poor guy couldn't catch a break.

The second bell rang, and you began running.  After all, who wanted to be late for art class?

A/N
Hey everyone!  This is the new x reader I'm doing, and I'd really appreciate if you'd comment wether or not I should continue or not.  Suggestions (plot or otherwise) are always welcome!