9-Baby Swings

(Just a reminder, the last chapter has nothing to do with the story, just a little crack I made!)

After you got home and took a shower, you decided to clean up your room a little.

After you went into your little slump, your room looked like someone came and gave a bunch of teenagers free range to live in your room.

In short, there were gatorade bottles everywhere, ramen containers, Tim's cups littered on the floor, basically any food or drink that you didn't have to pit any effort into making.

You went downstairs, grabbed some garbage bags, windex, paper towels, a broom and struggled your way back upstairs.

With all your might you kicked open your door, partially because you wanted to look cool and partially because your hands were full.

Your bedroom door opened, and you were met with a nasty sight.

Off you went, flinging open your curtains to clean and ripping sheets off of your bed.  You began to wish you grabbed gloves once you began picking up food and drink containers off the floor.

After a long two hours of general cleaning, you decided to clean off your desk.

You began putting away papers and books, and putting pens and pencils in containers.  You soon stopped as you saw a familiar picture frame appear in the clutter.

The picture was of you and Yuri as kids.  You remembered the day the picture was taken.  You and Yuri were eight years old, and were sitting in a bright yellow kayak together.  Yuri was behind you, with a large smile on his face.

He had his hair in a tiny ponytail, and you sat in front of him proudly holding a paddle.

You began to smile and brought the picture over to your TV shelf.  You placed it next to your other pictures with Yuri and your various friends.

You had one with Pitchit, you were at the mall and you were holding matching Claire's bags.  Inside them were sparkly cat ears that you both wore for the rest of the day.

The next picture was of you, Minako, and Yuri at a park together. Yuri was sitting in a baby swing with a pissed look on his face while you and Minako high-fived eachother in the background.

The last picture was of all of your friends on the first day of highschool. You all had happy and nervous looks on your faces, and you all linked arms.

You felt your heart swell at the picture, it made you miss all your friends.

You decided that you had enough of cleaning, and it was time that all of your friends hung out with each other.

You quickly texted the group chat you were in.

Y/n: AYY EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES TO MY HOUSE IN AN HOUR

Yuri: dont sass me young lady
Ota: my ass shall be there
Pitch: okies!
Yuuri: I'll be there
Viktor: yeppers (͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)
Minako: kk!
Sara: ok!
JJ: cant we go to starbucks or something
Y/n: no yOU ASSHOLE
JJ: f i n e

A/n
AYY I DID IT MOTHER I UPDATED
(͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

i literally had no motivation to write while sick i'm so sorry pls don't kill me thanks fren
WHY IS THE LENNY FACE SO FUCKED UP ON WATTPAD LIKE (͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) (͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)(͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)