4-Minty Fresh

A/n
This chapter contains descriptive parts about hair and makeup, if you have something that dosen't fit in please comment so I can modify the story accordingly (ex. You have short hair that can't be curled)
Thanks!

You spent your entire day after the phone call getting ready.  The party started at 8:30, so you wanted to be ready.  Now, you normally weren't one to take long in the morning, but this was a special matter.

Halloween was your favourite holiday, and Chris texted you asking if you could come at 6 o'clock so you and your group of friends could hang out before the party began.

After that text you got your ass into gear and ran into the shower.  You came out of the shower minty fresh.  Yes.  Minty.

Although you hated the thing, you turned on your blow drier and started on your h/l hair.  Once your hair was dry, you turned on your hair curler.  Your mom sent you one of the new high tech curlers that sucked in your hair for Christmas.  It terrified you at first, and for some odd reason it reminded you of an octopus.  

You really needed to tell Yuri to stop sending you octopus memes.

After that slightly disturbing thought, you began on your makeup.  You were mid way done mascara on one eye when your phone began ringing.

'I really can't catch a break today.'  You thought.

"Hello?"  You asked.
"y/N HELP ME."  Yuri yelled into the phone.
"Jesus, calm yourself.  What do you need?"  You asked.
"I DON'T HAVE A COSTUME YET AND I'M IN THE STORE.  I JUST SAW A DISTURBING FRENCH CHEESE COSTUME AND I'M SCARED."  He yelled.

"Ok, Yuri if you're in a store than stop yelling.  Also, just pick a random costume like an animal or something."  You calmly said.
"Uh, ok.  Thats a much better idea than idiot Yuuri's idea.  Be a short angry tomato my ass."  He muttered.
"Well Yuri, you have fun with your tomato.  I have to get back to doing my makeup, so I'll see you later."  You said.
"Um O-ok.  I'll see you later."  With that Yuri hung up.

'Odd.'  You thought. 'I wonder why he stuttered.  Its kind of cute.'  You thought to yourself.

'For God's sake, did I just call him cute again?' You thought.

You turned back to the mirror to continue your makeup, when you noticed a deep blush on your cheeks.

'Goddamnit.'  You thought.  You decided to take a long think about Yuri and if you liked him or not.

Now normally, in order for you to develop a crush on someone you think about something first.  That this is wether or not there are chances of the person liking you back or not.

You checked that box off, even if Yuri didn't like you now, it wouldn't be that hard considering you've known him since grade one.

He had been acting rather oddly since school started. You kind of just ignored it, and assumed this year's school work was just getting to him.

'Fuck it. I like him.' You thought.

You continued getting ready, and eventually decided you liked how you looked. Now, to just wait for the party.

A/n
Hello! Just a heads up, there will be a bit of drama in the next one or two chapters. If you don't want to read them, then I'll come back here once I'm done and put the title name.
Thanks!